United We Spy Quotes


I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You Ally Carter

The United States has faced threats from criminal groups, from terrorists, from spies throughout our history, and we have limited our responses. We haven't resorted to total war every time we have a conflict around the world, because that restraint is what defines us. That restraint is what gives us the moral standing to lead the world. Edward Snowden

The fact that other countries spy on their own people or spy on each other does not address the fact that the US is engaged in massive, bulk collection to the tune of 70.3 million telecommunications a month in France of perfectly innocent people. That has nothing to do with protecting the United States, and has nothing to do with really gathering any kind of meaningful intelligence on France. It is an overreach ... and I think the other countries are justifiably outraged .... As one of our founders said: Those who choose between liberty and security deserve neither. Jesselyn Radack

That's what I love about the mockumentary style, is the added thing of people knowing they are on-camera, which changes your behavior. That's why we sometimes do what we call spy shots. Paul Feig

Any time we give people the ability to use force, we have to be very careful. It's sort of like the people who spy on us - you've got to watch the watchers. Rand Paul

Now we just need to find someone who is close to the king but is really a spy for Mydogg." "That should be easy. I could probably shoot an arrow out the window and hit one. Kristin Cashore

All we can do is politely ask aliens from suspect nations to leave ... while we sort the peace-loving immigrants from the murderous fanatics.... Muslim immigrants who agree to spy on the millions of Muslim citizens unaffected by the deportation order can stay. Ann Coulter

It's critical how we want to use these spy programs, these electronic capabilities, where we want to draw the line, and who should approve these programs, these decisions, and at what level, for engaging in operations that could lead us as a nation into a war. Edward Snowden

The trouble is, when professional spies go out of their way to make a definitive statement about one of their own, the public tends to believe the opposite: which puts us all back where we started. John Le Carre

What is a Gallagher Girl? She's a genius, a scientist, a heroine, a spy... a Gallagher Girl is whatever she wants to be. Ally Carter

I have a theory which I suspect is rather immoral,' Smiley went on, more lightly. 'Each of us has only a quantum of compassion. That if we lavish our concern on every stray cat, we never get to the centre of things. John Le Carre

As far as we are concerned, we are not the toys of any country, including the United States. Mohammed Reza Pahlavi

In 2014, impunity in journalism murder cases reached a staggering 96 percent and the remaining 4 percent obtained only partial justice, we have become targets. Insurgent groups no longer use reporters to transmit news, but instead kidnap them to make news. They treat us as enemy combatants and spies. This is our everyday reality. Mariane Pearl

So I stepped away, reminding myself that when you're a spy, sometimes all you can do is go on. One foot in front of the other, wherever the narrow path might lead. Ally Carter

United could soon overtake Arsenal as the chief threat to Chelsea, and defiant Keane vowed: We will keep fighting to the end. We are Manchester United, that is what we do. Roy Keane

We are United States Marines, and for two and a quarter centuries we have defined the standards of courage, esprit, and military prowess. James L. Jones

What is certainly true is that the United States has to have a presence to promote the values that we care about. Barack Obama

The United States must keep what it has - diversity and tolerance - which make us what we are. Georgie Anne Geyer

Pakistan was once called the most allied ally of the United States. We are now the most non-allied. Zulfikar Ali Bhutto

We really need to stop the imperialist tendencies of countries like the United States and Great Britain Cindy Sheehan



United We Spy Quotes, Funny Spy Quotes, Being United Quotes, United We Stand Quotes, Quotes About the United States, We Argue We Fight Quotes, Choices We Make, First We Tolerate, Mistakes We Make, We Are Connected, We Are Fabulous, We Are Moving, We Associates Quotes, We Cannot Quotes, We Day Quotes, We Make Mistakes, We Never Quit, We Win Quotes, Air We Breathe Quotes, As We Grow Quotes,