9 11 Tribute Never Forget

RELATED QUOTES

One of the worst days in America's history saw some of the bravest acts in Americans' history. We'll always honor the heroes of 9/11. And here at this hallowed place, we pledge that we will never forget their sacrifice. George W Bush
Download Wallpaper:

The attacks of September 11th were intended to break our spirit. Instead we have emerged stronger and more unified. Rudy Giuliani
Download Wallpaper:

Like every American, I will never forget where I was on the morning of September 11, 2001. As a member of Congress from Indiana, that day my duties took me to Capitol Hill and to sights and sounds I will never forget. Mike Pence
Download Wallpaper:

What separates us from the animals, what separates us from the chaos, is our ability to mourn people we've never met. David Levithan
Download Wallpaper:

Commending the victims to almighty God's mercy, I implore his strength upon all involved in rescue efforts and in caring for the survivors. Pope John Paul Ii
Download Wallpaper:

Like all Americans, I will never forget where I was the morning of the 9/11 attacks. Kirsten Gillibrand
Download Wallpaper:

She [Carolyn Maloney] has there day in and day out for us and for women of this country and of the world, but she also never forgets the citizens of New York, and she's been, as you know a trailblazer for 9/11, commission for, you know, the financial district, etc. Eleanor Smeal
Download Wallpaper:

The attacks of September 11th were intended to break our spirit. Instead we have emerged stronger and more unified. We feel renewed devotion to the principles of political, economic, and religious freedom, the rule of law and respect for human life. We are more determined than ever to live our lives in freedom. Rudy Giuliani
Download Wallpaper:

We'll have to deal with the networks. One of the ways to do that is to drain the swamp they live in. And that means dealing not only with the terrorists, but those who harbor terrorists. This will take a long, sustained effort. It will require the support of the American people as well as our friends and allies around the world. Donald Rumsfeld
Download Wallpaper:

Not to remember 9/11, is to forget what brought it about. Cal Thomas
Download Wallpaper:

PERFORMING TRIBUTE 9/11 shows the heroism of people who have chosen to respond to devastation and hatred with quiet determination and a belief that they can and will make the world a better place. Michael Arad
Download Wallpaper:

you never forget your first fall. Jodi Picoult
Download Wallpaper:

Never forget why you're really doing what you're doing. Derek Sivers
Download Wallpaper:

Freedom itself was attacked this morning by a faceless coward, and freedom will be defended. George W Bush
Download Wallpaper:

I started rapping since, like, 14. But I've been obsessed with rap from when I was 11. I heard 'Baby Don't Cry,' I'll never forget. Iggy Azalea
Download Wallpaper:

I have a knack for writing tribute songs for people who will never know about them. Steve Forbert
Download Wallpaper:

The term trying to forget someone is so awful because you'll never forget someone if you're trying to forget them. Taylor Swift
Download Wallpaper:

You've changed me forever. And I'll never forget you. Kiera Cass
Download Wallpaper:

Hitting is like swimming. Once you learn the stroke, you never forget it. Stan Musial
Download Wallpaper:

I am her tribute. Survival is my gift to her. Pittacus Lore
Download Wallpaper:

| NEXT PAGE >