7 Good Habits

RELATED QUOTES

Tension is a habit. Relaxing is a habit. Bad habits can be broken, good habits formed. William James
Download Wallpaper:

Every grown-up man consists wholly of habits, although he is often unaware of it and even denies having any habits at all. G. I. Gurdjieff
Download Wallpaper:

Bad books engender bad habits, but bad habits engender good books. Rene Descartes
Download Wallpaper:

Character is the sum of one's good habits (virtues) and bad habits (vices). These habits mark us and affect the ways in which we respond to life's events and challenges. Our character is our profile of habits and dispositions to act in certain ways. Thomas Lickona
Download Wallpaper:

Our character is basically a composite of our habits. Because they are consistent, often unconcious patterns, they constantly, daily, express our character. Stephen Covey
Download Wallpaper:

Creativity is a habit, and the best creativity is a result of good work habits. Twyla Tharp
Download Wallpaper:

Simple, consistent good habits lead to a life full of bountiful blessings. Richard G Scott
Download Wallpaper:

One should cultivate good habits of memory, for it is capable of making existence a Paradise or an Inferno. Baltasar Gracian
Download Wallpaper:

Good habits are as easy to form as bad ones. Tim McCarver
Download Wallpaper:

Youth is the seed time of good habits, as well in nations as in individuals. Thomas Paine
Download Wallpaper:

The best thing you can give children, next to good habits, are good memories. Sydney J Harris
Download Wallpaper:

The only proper way to eliminate bad habits is to replace them with good ones. Jerome Hines
Download Wallpaper:

I suspect that these traits-desire, commitment, and good work habits-are important in all facets of our lives. . . LaVell Edwards
Download Wallpaper:

Everytime you feed the flesh, you strenghten it. This is good if you are trying to build a good habit, but detrimental if you are trying to stop a bad habit. The way to "kill the flesh" is to starve it; to stop feeding it. Joyce Meyer
Download Wallpaper:

Small habits well pursued betimes May reach the dignity of crimes. Hannah More
Download Wallpaper:

Good habits are as addictive as bad habits, and a lot more rewarding. Harvey Mackay
Download Wallpaper:

I think if you stop bad habits, and you stop long enough, you develop good habits. Jordan Knight
Download Wallpaper:

Bad habits: easy to develop and hard to live with. Good habits: hard to develop and easy to live with. Orrin Woodward
Download Wallpaper:

Good habits are the key to all success. Bad habits are the unlocked door to failure. Og Mandino
Download Wallpaper:

I'll give up my bad habits as soon as equally satisfying good habits become available. Ashleigh Brilliant
Download Wallpaper:

| NEXT PAGE >