69 Quotes

RELATED QUOTES

My favorite car is a '69 Barracuda. Natalie Martinez
Download Wallpaper:

My favorite record I've ever done is Rock Salt and Nails. It was recorded in '68-'69 and released in '69. There's something about that record I really like. Steve Young
Download Wallpaper:

The square root of 69 is 8(ate) som' Drake
Download Wallpaper:

That's the easiest 69 I ever made. Walter Hagen
Download Wallpaper:

If it's broken, it can be fixed. Jeff Abbott
Download Wallpaper:

Stay innocent. I'm 69 years old, and I'm still innocent. Francis Ford Coppola
Download Wallpaper:

Kingman Brewster Jr., 69, Ex-Yale President and U.S. Envoy, Dies in The New York Times Kingman Brewster Jr
Download Wallpaper:

I know you've been married to the same woman for 69 years. That is marvellous. It must be very inexpensive. Charles Stuart Calverley
Download Wallpaper:

From '69 til '76, I never played in public. I would play by myself at home. Robert Quine
Download Wallpaper:

The Wilmington, Delaware, television station that bills itself as The Family Minded Station is Channel 69. Jonathan Carroll
Download Wallpaper:

If I could have shot 69 in the last round every time, I would have won nine U.S. Opens. Nine! Sam Snead
Download Wallpaper:

If you'd offered me a 69 at the start this morning I'd have been all over you! Sam Torrance
Download Wallpaper:

Led Zeppelin, they still rule the airwaves. I hear Zeppelin every day, and they've been around since '69. So the people who grew up with that still listen to that, and now their children listen to it. George Thorogood
Download Wallpaper:

At every concert I've sensed a certain insecurity about the tempo. It's clearly marked 80...uh, 69. Eugene Ormandy
Download Wallpaper:

The first rap record came out in '79, but hip-hop began in '69. Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five
Download Wallpaper:

That's something that Francis [Ford Coppola] would always say. I remember when I was doing Tetro, he said, "Stay innocent. I'm 69 years old, and I'm still innocent." Alden Ehrenreich
Download Wallpaper:

If I forgot some stuff, please excuse me; I ate the brown acid at Woodstock '69 and can scarcely remember my own name. Brandon Boyd
Download Wallpaper:

Criminals are dumb as stumps. If they were smart they could go be investment bankers. Or judges. Jeff Abbott
Download Wallpaper:

The nicest notes I've received from readers are those that tell me I've gotten them back into reading for entertainment. For me, there is no greater compliment. Jeff Abbott
Download Wallpaper:

When I was old enough to ride a motorcycle and got my license, I bought a '69 Sportster. Chuck Zito
Download Wallpaper:

| NEXT PAGE >