6 Month Anniversary Quotes

RELATED QUOTES

One of the good things that come of a true marriage is, that there is one face on which changes come without your seeing them; or rather there is one face which you can still see the same, through all the shadows which years have gathered upon it. George Macdonald
Download Wallpaper:

Unto us all our days are love's anniversaries, each one In turn hath ripened something of our happiness. Robert Bridges
Download Wallpaper:

When a girl marries she exchanges the attentions of many men for the inattention of one. Helen Rowland
Download Wallpaper:

Love has no age as it is always renewing itself. Blaise Pascal
Download Wallpaper:

Because of a great love, one is courageous. Laozi
Download Wallpaper:

The secret to having a good marriage is to understand that marriage must be total, it must be permanent, and it must be equal. Frank Pittman
Download Wallpaper:

I have heard that whoever loves is in no condition old. Ralph Waldo Emerson
Download Wallpaper:

The great thing about marriage is that it creates trust, the most precious of things. Theodore Zeldin
Download Wallpaper:

It was very hard for all of us. It's still very hard. The anniversary of his death just passed, and every single one of his friends, still, after all these years... it's unbelievable. Eydie Gorme
Download Wallpaper:

Strike an average between what a woman thinks of her husband a month before she marries him and what she thinks of him a year afterward, and you will have the truth about him. H L Mencken
Download Wallpaper:

A perfect marriage is just two imperfect people who refuse to give up on each other. Dave Willis
Download Wallpaper:

The chances of a reunion now are less likely. I was thinking of having a 40th anniversary of the band, but now they are really another band, so it's all a bit weird. Alvin Lee
Download Wallpaper:

What ought to be done to the man who invented the celebrating of anniversaries? Mere killing would be too light. Mark Twain
Download Wallpaper:

Better never to have met you in my dream, than to wake and reach for hands that are not there. Otomo no Yakamochi
Download Wallpaper:

What is there in the vale of lifeHalf so delightful as a wife;When friendship, love and peace combineTo stamp the marriage-bond divine? William Cowper
Download Wallpaper:

One good husband is worth two good wives, for the scarcer things are, the more they are valued. Benjamin Franklin
Download Wallpaper:

Then there was a man who said, 'I never knew what real happiness was until I got married; by then it was too late' Oscar Wilde
Download Wallpaper:

A happy home is one in which each spouse grants the possibility that the other may be right, though neither believes it Donald M. Fraser
Download Wallpaper:

Next month, I will celebrate my 30th anniversary of marriage with my beautiful bride, Vicki. Our marriage has been a blessing. I have gained even more respect for the institution over the past 3 decades and will defend it against attack. Todd Tiahrt
Download Wallpaper:

My last trip to New Orleans was for the fifth anniversary of Katrina, and I had the awesome opportunity to bring my family down. We all worked on a house together and met some of the families. Annalynne Mccord
Download Wallpaper:

| NEXT PAGE >