50 Years Quotes

RELATED QUOTES

I've been married over 50 years of my life. T Boone Pickens
Download Wallpaper:

I talk and talk and talk, and I haven't taught people in 50 years what my father taught by example in one week. Mario Cuomo
Download Wallpaper:

Some say that now that 50 years have passed, we would like another 50 more years to celebrate once again; that means it will be 100 years. After one hundred years, I will be 118 years old. Bhumibol Adulyadej
Download Wallpaper:

If you're 50, you're never going to be 50 ever again, so enjoy being 50. If you sit through the year wishing you were younger, before you know it, it's going to be over, and you're going to be 51. Julianne Moore
Download Wallpaper:

In science, if the last 50 years were the age of physics, the next 50 years will be the age of biology. William J Clinton
Download Wallpaper:

It doesn't seem like it's been 50 years. I don't even feel like I'm 50 years old yet, though I've had all these knee and back operations. Willie Mccovey
Download Wallpaper:

I've always loved the fact that Bob's [Dylan] been able to sustain his mystery over 50 or 60 years. Bruce Springsteen
Download Wallpaper:

Tramaine Hawkins has been a mentor, a confidante and an example of greatness. She has been through a lot in her life, and her career has spanned over 50 years. To me, that's what you call a legend. Yolanda Adams
Download Wallpaper:

I have never planned anything. I have been doing this job for over 50 years. I have been paid to work with some wonderful people and it has been a huge gift, to me. Donald Sutherland
Download Wallpaper:

Just give us 50 years where we're the only ones who are allowed to profit from art, and then you can do whoever you want. In fact, I'll buy you the paint. Whatever you want. Just give us 50 years. 50 years. That's it. Hari Kondabolu
Download Wallpaper:

I have been reading the press more regularly than others over 50 years and it seems to me that there are things that have changed in the press that have changed its character. John Major
Download Wallpaper:

Biology has at least 50 more interesting years. James Watson
Download Wallpaper:

I would wrestle Hulk Hogan when I'm 50 years old. Bob Backlund
Download Wallpaper:

50 years old is like springtime to me. Lena Horne
Download Wallpaper:

I been getting good crowds. It only took 50 years. Mose Allison
Download Wallpaper:

For 50 years my father worked for the railroad. Harold Evans
Download Wallpaper:

The sea is not rising. It hasn't risen in 50 years. Nils-Axel Morner
Download Wallpaper:

In 2010, I had been playing guitar for 50 years. Lee Ritenour
Download Wallpaper:

I do the same exercises I did 50 years ago and they still work. I eat the same food I ate 50 years ago and it still works. Arnold Schwarzenegger
Download Wallpaper:

Russia and other countries have been hacking and attempting to attack American institutions for years, that Russia's attack on American elections has been going back for over 50 years. So this is nothing new. And the fact that this particular hack was perpetrated by Russian entities is something that no one is disputing. Reince Priebus
Download Wallpaper:

| NEXT PAGE >