50 Year Birthday

RELATED QUOTES

You've heard of the three ages of man - youth, age, and you are looking wonderful. Francis Spellman
Download Wallpaper:

Only a few things are really important. Marie Dressler
Download Wallpaper:

I'll be one year younger having missed my birthday and my mirror confirms it; so what's wrong with that. Francis Norris, 1st Earl of Berkshire
Download Wallpaper:

Youth is the gift of nature, but age is a work of art. Stanislaw Jerzy Lec
Download Wallpaper:

If we could be twice young and twice old we could correct all our mistakes. Euripides
Download Wallpaper:

Four hundred thousand South Africans are dying of AIDS every year. This makes the war on Iraq look like a birthday party. Jeremy Cronin
Download Wallpaper:

I celebrated [my 50th birthday] by throwing a big bowl on the pottery wheel, then going for a water ski at the lake on our property in the Catskills, and that night, skinny-dipping under the stars. Just being free and joyful. And that's how I [felt] about turning 50. Marcia Gay Harden
Download Wallpaper:

If you read one hour per day in your field, that will translate into about one book per week. One book per week translates into about 50 books per year. 50 books per year will translate into about 500 books over the next ten years. Brian Tracy
Download Wallpaper:

Is that a birthday? 'tis, alas! too clear; 'Tis but the funeral of the former year. Alexander Pope
Download Wallpaper:

I'm at an age when my back goes out more than I do. Phyllis Diller
Download Wallpaper:

Don't think of 60 as ten years older than 50. Think of it as only 1 year older than 59 Go ahead, as it's your birthday Delusion, today, is just fine John Walter Bratton
Download Wallpaper:

I've had this look for about a year. I usually grow this beard out around Christmas. I like to go to malls dressed as Jesus, and I like to then walk around the mall and go, 'No! No! This wasn't what it was supposed to be about, people!' Then if there's a Santa at the mall, I walk up to him and say, 'Listen, fat man, you're just a clown at my birthday party.' Marc Maron
Download Wallpaper:

Every year on your birthday, you get a chance to start new. Sammy Hagar
Download Wallpaper:

Whatever with the past has gone, The best is always yet to come. Lucy Larcom
Download Wallpaper:

50 years: here's a time when you have to separate yourself from what other people expect of you, and do what you love. Because if you find yourself 50 years old and you aren't doing what you love, then what's the point? Jim Carrey
Download Wallpaper:

If you survive long enough, you're revered-rather like an old building. Katharine Hepburn
Download Wallpaper:

Like many women my age, I am 28 years old. Mary Schmich
Download Wallpaper:

The best way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once. Herbert V Prochnow
Download Wallpaper:

I believe in loyalty. When a woman reaches an age she likes, she should stick with it. Eva Gabor
Download Wallpaper:

Live your life with arms wide open. Today is where your book begins. The rest is still unwritten. Natasha Bedingfield
Download Wallpaper:

| NEXT PAGE >