50 Word Quotes

RELATED QUOTES

Word of mouth is the primary factor behind 20 percent to 50 percent of all purchasing decisions. Jonah Berger
Download Wallpaper:

I'm actually on the Twitter like all those crazy young kids are, and if I'm going to do an in-store appearance or I post something on my website, I tweet these followers, a word I don't like so much, and over 50,000 people go, like, 'Okay, I got it.' Henry Rollins
Download Wallpaper:

Read the Word. Consume the Word until it consumes you. Believe the Word. Act on the Word. Smith Wigglesworth
Download Wallpaper:

In California, 50 women protested the impending war with Iraq by lying on the ground naked and spelling out the word peace. Right idea, wrong president. Jay Leno
Download Wallpaper:

I have been a friend of Paul Manafort's for, I don't know, almost 50 years. We go back to Young Republicans together. He has vehemently denied any wrongdoing and I choose to take him at his word. Roger Stone
Download Wallpaper:

As I've traveled around the country, it has surprised me how many times I've heard people in small businesses use that word 'saved.' I believe many small businesses would not have had access to credit and would not have survived without the $50 billion that we were able to put into the market. Karen Mills
Download Wallpaper:

Necessarius, the friend, the man who is necessary. A deep word, an ingenious word, a touching word. When will it be French? Joseph Roux
Download Wallpaper:

The word 'politics' is derived from the word 'poly', meaning 'many', and the word 'ticks', meaning 'blood sucking parasites'. Larry Hardiman
Download Wallpaper:

To know the Word of God, to live the Word of God, to preach the Word, to teach the Word, is the sum of all wisdom, the heart of all Christian service. Charles E. Fuller
Download Wallpaper:

My father was a minister for 50 years (with) Pentecostal Church of God in Christ. We prayed about everything, every day, then he always said, "Amen. God is love." I thought God is love was one word. Like "Godislove." And it took me a long time to learn what that really meant. Denzel Washington
Download Wallpaper:

I've often been asked what drives me, particularly through the last 50 years of abuse, and ridicule. What has kept me going is one word - care. I care enough about the land, the wildlife, people, the future of humanity. If you care enough, you will do whatever you have to do, no matter what the opposition. Allan Savory
Download Wallpaper:

I"ve always believed that as an author, I do 50% of the work of storytelling, and the reader does the other 50%. There's no way I can control the story you tell yourself from my book. Your own experiences, preferences, prejudices, mood at the moment, current events in your life, needs and wants influence how you read my every word. Shannon Hale
Download Wallpaper:

I've always believed that as an author, I do 50% of the work of storytelling, and the reader does the other 50%. There's no way I can control the story you tell yourself from my book. Your own experiences, preferences, prejudices, mood at the moment, current events in your life, needs and wants influence how you read my every word. Shannon Hale
Download Wallpaper:

Like an arrow to its mark flies the word good man's word. Anonymous
Download Wallpaper:

The written word can be erased - not so with the spoken word. Anonymous
Download Wallpaper:

Thought before word, never word before thought. Suzy Kassem
Download Wallpaper:

The kindest word in all the world is the unkind word, unsaid. Anonymous
Download Wallpaper:

Use of the word; the word itself was not printed. Robert Vaughan
Download Wallpaper:

It seems that there's a constant humbling - I don't know if that's the right word - because things are disproved all the time with new discoveries, at least that's the way it feels sometimes in the layman's world. Like, people will make proclamations of something to be true, and then 50 years later that's proven wrong because there's something else. Larry Wilmore
Download Wallpaper:

If there is one word that describes our form of society in America, it may be the word-voluntary. Lyndon B Johnson
Download Wallpaper:

| NEXT PAGE >