50 Shades of Gray

RELATED QUOTES

I find it most remarkable that we who are so intimately involved in the battle between good and evil are even more involved with the shades of gray in between them. Christopher Golden
Download Wallpaper:

The Academy Awards are passed out on Sunday. It's voted by members of the Academy of Motion Pictures Arts and Sciences. Or as I call them, 50 shades of white. David Letterman
Download Wallpaper:

Love was that way. You could not render it in black or white. It always came down to the strange, blended shades of grey. Jodi Picoult
Download Wallpaper:

Film has far more color shades. It's called 'bit depth' in digital terms. And most bit depth in digital is about twelve, but film bit depth can be twenty to thirty. And so you just have more shades of yellow and red and oranges and everything. Greg Macgillivray
Download Wallpaper:

One candle is enough. Its gentle light will be more suitable, will be more gracious when the Shades arrive, the Shades of Love. C.P. Cavafy
Download Wallpaper:

There is nothing gray about whether a follower of Christ should see 50 Shades of Grey. This is a black and white issue. Don't go. Don't watch it. Don't read it. Don't rent it. Kevin Deyoung
Download Wallpaper:

There is nothing gray about whether a follower of Christ should see 50 Shades of Grey. This is a black and white issue. Do' go. Do' watch it. Do' read it. Do' rent it. Kevin Deyoung
Download Wallpaper:

What then is the wisdom of the times called old? Is it the wisdom of gray hairs? No. It is the wisdom of the cradle. Thomas Browne
Download Wallpaper:

Beyond racing, I just love the art form of running, of conceiving new ideas like the 50 Marathons in 50 States in 50 Days. It's the ultimate expression of what I love to do, which is run, and travel, and see this great country. Dean Karnazes
Download Wallpaper:

Ain't no rainbows shining on me, shades of gray are the colors I see. Billy Joel
Download Wallpaper:

I'm a firm believer in shades of gray. Blake Ross
Download Wallpaper:

People that are 40, they don't sit around at talk about gray hair and how it covers their hair. They talk about highlighting, of course they're covering gray, but they don't talk about it that way. They're going to get their colors because they need a little lightening. Andie Macdowell
Download Wallpaper:

The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong. Andy Rooney
Download Wallpaper:

The color of truth is gray. Andre Gide
Download Wallpaper:

One day an army of gray-haired women may quietly take over the Earth! Gloria Steinem
Download Wallpaper:

There was a rock in front of my hut, a tall, gray rock. By its looks it seemed to be well-disposed toward me... Knut Hamsun
Download Wallpaper:

Ordinary adults don't like children to speak of things that are denied them by their own gray minds. Jasper Fforde
Download Wallpaper:

A world of contradictions, wherein everything is gray and almost nothing is black and white. David Sheff
Download Wallpaper:

When his brain died, all of the memories held in his gray matter, along with all of the knowledge he had acquired, would simply evaporate in a flood of chemical reactions. Dan Brown
Download Wallpaper:

Anybody who believes and experiences their life and doesn't have shades of gray in it doesn't live where I live and is simply not in touch with the reality of the human condition. Alexis Denisof
Download Wallpaper:

| NEXT PAGE >