50 Shades of Gray

RELATED QUOTES

In a culture defined by shades of gray, I think the absolute black and white choices in dark young adult novels are incredibly satisfying for readers. Maggie Stiefvater
Download Wallpaper:

As I've said repeatedly, Republicans are very good at describing things in black and white; Democrats are very good at describing the 11 shades of gray. Joseph C Wilson
Download Wallpaper:

Politics is about a lot more than winning and losing. I think politics at its best is about compromise, shades of grey and about issues. Matt Taibbi
Download Wallpaper:

There is nothing gray about whether a follower of Christ should see 50 Shades of Grey. This is a black and white issue. Do' go. Do' watch it. Do' read it. Do' rent it. Kevin Deyoung
Download Wallpaper:

There is nothing gray about whether a follower of Christ should see 50 Shades of Grey. This is a black and white issue. Don't go. Don't watch it. Don't read it. Don't rent it. Kevin Deyoung
Download Wallpaper:

Well, there's different shades of Hollywood, sure. I mean, I'm working in this business but I'm not Hollywood. Shia Labeouf
Download Wallpaper:

Gray hairs are signs of wisdom if you hold your tongue, speak and they are but hairs, as in the young. Rabindranath Tagore
Download Wallpaper:

I'm a firm believer in shades of gray. Blake Ross
Download Wallpaper:

Ain't no rainbows shining on me, shades of gray are the colors I see. Billy Joel
Download Wallpaper:

Along the cool sequestered vale of life, They kept the noiseless tenour of their way. Thomas Gray
Download Wallpaper:

I'm mellower now, I'm over 50. But I don't think I'm too mellow. I'm still angry at a lot of things. Henry Rollins
Download Wallpaper:

Become a beacon of enhancement, and then, when the night is gray, all of the boats will move towards you, bringing their bountiful riches. James Altucher
Download Wallpaper:

The immense majority of human biographies are a gray transit between domestic spasm and oblivion. George Steiner
Download Wallpaper:

The enormous lake stretched flat and smooth and white all the way to the edge of the gray sky. Wagon tracks went away across it, so far that you could not see where they went; they ended in nothing at all. Laura Ingalls Wilder
Download Wallpaper:

When you're the victim of the behavior, it's black and white; when you're the perpetrator, there are a million shades of gray. Laura Schlessinger
Download Wallpaper:

Anybody who believes and experiences their life and doesn't have shades of gray in it doesn't live where I live and is simply not in touch with the reality of the human condition. Alexis Denisof
Download Wallpaper:

The most interesting thing about being alive is that there is no black and white; there are many shades of gray. Tom Hiddleston
Download Wallpaper:

Be black or white with no shades of gray. In other words, don't be a nagging mother. Clinton Anderson
Download Wallpaper:

Most consequential choices involve shades of gray, and some fog is often useful in getting things done Timothy Geithner
Download Wallpaper:

The choice in politics isn't usually between black and white. It's between two horrible shades of gray. Peter Thorneycroft, Baron Thorneycroft
Download Wallpaper:

| NEXT PAGE >