50 Shades of Gray

RELATED QUOTES

The most interesting thing about being alive is that there is no black and white; there are many shades of gray. Tom Hiddleston

Be black or white with no shades of gray. In other words, don't be a nagging mother. Clinton Anderson

Teenage girls are extremists who see the world in black-and- white terms, missing shades of gray. Life is either marvelous or notworth living. School is either pure torment or is going fantastically. Other people are either great or horrible, and they themselves are wonderful or pathetic failures. One day a girl will refer to herself as "the goddess of social life" and the next day she'll regret that she's the "ultimate in nerdosity. Mary Pipher

I turn my girl on like fifty shades of grey. Drew Chadwick

There is a very fine line between love and nausea. James Earl Jones

You know what the reward is to capture Saddam. You don't even need to capture Saddam, just say where he is. It's $25 million. This is what I love about our priorities. We spend $25 million trying to get rid of Saddam Hussein. The Republicans spend $50 million trying to get rid of Gray Davis. It doesn't seem quite right. Jay Leno

A lot of my books deal with very controversial issues that most people often don't want to talk about, issues that, in my country, are more likely to get put under the carpet than get discussed. And when you talk about moral conundrums, about shades of gray, what you're doing is asking the people who want the world to be black and white to realize instead that maybe it's all right if it isn't. I know you'll learn something picking up my books, but my goal as a writer is not to teach you but to make you ask more questions. Steven Tyler

Men aren't really complicated. They are very simple, literal creatures. They usually mean what they say. And we spend hours trying to analyze what they've said, when really it's obvious. E L James

There is nothing gray about whether a follower of Christ should see 50 Shades of Grey. This is a black and white issue. Do' go. Do' watch it. Do' read it. Do' rent it. Kevin Deyoung

There is nothing gray about whether a follower of Christ should see 50 Shades of Grey. This is a black and white issue. Don't go. Don't watch it. Don't read it. Don't rent it. Kevin Deyoung

The Moon is essentially gray - no color - looks like plaster of paris - soft of gray sand. Jim Lovell

I can sympathize with everything, except suffering. Oscar Wilde

Chill penury repress'd their noble rage, And froze the genial current of the soul. Thomas Gray

I worshipped you too much. I am punished for it. You worshipped yourself too much. We are both punished. Oscar Wilde

It is not by the gray of the hair that one knows the age of the heart. Edward Bulwer-Lytton, 1st Baron Lytton

I'm a firm believer in shades of gray. Blake Ross

Ain't no rainbows shining on me, shades of gray are the colors I see. Billy Joel

Along the cool sequestered vale of life, They kept the noiseless tenour of their way. Thomas Gray

Restraint is the better part of beauty. Frances Gray Patton

empathy, the least comfortable of human emotions. Frances Gray Patton

| NEXT PAGE >