50 Funny Quotes

RELATED QUOTES

The years between fifty and seventy are the hardest. You are always being asked to do things, and yet you are not decrepit enough to turn them down. George Eliot
Download Wallpaper:

Sex appeal is 50% what you've got and 50% what people think you've got. Sophia Loren
Download Wallpaper:

Only a few things are really important. Marie Dressler
Download Wallpaper:

Never go for a 50-50 ball unless you're 80-20 sure of winning it. Ian Darke
Download Wallpaper:

If there is a 50-50 chance that something can go wrong, then 9 times out of ten it will. Paul Harvey
Download Wallpaper:

We have learned to take life seriously, but never ourselves. Marie Dressler
Download Wallpaper:

Maybe it's true that life begins at fifty. But everything else starts to wear out, fall out, or spread out. Phyllis Diller
Download Wallpaper:

The Games have been decimated. If you take away the Eastern Bloc, you take away 50% of the medals Ron Pickering
Download Wallpaper:

You know it's only 50 miles from Grand River to Canton, but it took me 67 years to travel that distance. Don Shula
Download Wallpaper:

Moral indignation in most cases is, 2% moral, 48% indignation, and 50% envy. Vittorio De Sica
Download Wallpaper:

My Irish mate told me, if you file down the edges of a 50 pence piece, you can use it as a 10p. Frank Carson
Download Wallpaper:

You 50 year old one-breasted bag of meat. Just hang it up and be grateful some of your friends are still living. Jim Norton
Download Wallpaper:

I'm mellower now, I'm over 50. But I don't think I'm too mellow. I'm still angry at a lot of things. Henry Rollins
Download Wallpaper:

I've watched 'Being There' over 50 times, and every time I watch it, I love every frame. I just wish I had directed it myself. Brett Ratner
Download Wallpaper:

For whatever reason, the films I gravitate towards do have these strange sort of tonal balances to them... I kind of realized on '50/ 50' why I liked these blending of tones, because I think it's kind of what life is like: funny one minute, sad the next, scary the next. Jonathan Levine
Download Wallpaper:

By the time we hit fifty, we have learned our hardest lessons. We have found out that only a few things are really important. We have learned to take life seriously, but never ourselves. Marie Dressler
Download Wallpaper:

Youth is the gift of nature, but age is a work of art. Stanislaw Jerzy Lec
Download Wallpaper:

Some turn to vinegar, but the best improve with age. C. E. M. Joad
Download Wallpaper:

When I was 40, my doctor advised me that a man in his 40s shouldn't play tennis. I heeded his advice carefully and could hardly wait until I reached 50 to start again. Hugo Black
Download Wallpaper:

At 50, don't let aging get you down. It's too hard to get back up. Happy 50th birthday. H. H. Asquith
Download Wallpaper:

| NEXT PAGE >