50 Cent Sleep Quote

RELATED QUOTES

Working with 50 Cent was great, you know what Im saying? It was just great to work with 50 Cent. Obie Trice
Download Wallpaper:

Here's the truth. The proposed top rate of income tax is not 50 per cent. It is 50 per cent plus 1.5 per cent national insurance paid by employees plus 13.3 per cent paid by employers. That's not 50 per cent. Two years from now, Britain will have the highest tax rate on earned income of any developed country. Andrew Lloyd Webber
Download Wallpaper:

I don't like paying 50 per cent of tax. Alan Sugar
Download Wallpaper:

The MC that we love are usually the ones that we consider be kinda heartless, like 50 Cent. That's pretty much the prowess and power of an MC. That's what sells. Saul Williams
Download Wallpaper:

Me, it was always about being able to bounce around to where I wanna be. Like, with 'Arular,' people always say it's so political, but I think 50 per cent of the album is not very political at all. It's just really a shouty, shouty girl thing. Mia
Download Wallpaper:

When I seemed to be irritable or sad, my father would quote the learned Dr. Knight, and then say, 'Just go to sleep.' Like all smart aleck kids, I thought the advice was silly. But as I've grown older, I've realized just how smart Knight was. Ben Stein
Download Wallpaper:

People think artists like 50 Cent don't have charisma, but it's just a different kind of charisma, a bully charisma, which is kinda frowned upon. Earl Sweatshirt
Download Wallpaper:

There is no need for advertisements to look like advertisements. If you make them look like editorial pages, you will attract about 50 per cent more readers. David Ogilvy
Download Wallpaper:

Our fifty principal cities contain 39.3 per cent of our entire German population, and 45.8 per cent of the Irish. Our ten larger cities only nine per cent of the entire population, but 23 per cent of the foreign. Josiah Strong
Download Wallpaper:

About 20 per cent of the population believe themselves to have a food allergy and only about five per cent actually do. John Warner
Download Wallpaper:

Working with 50 Cent was great, you know what I'm saying? It was just great to work with 50 Cent. Obie Trice
Download Wallpaper:

Rather a man with 50 per cent ability and 100 per cent character than a man with 100 per cent ability and 50 per cent character. Henry John Heinz
Download Wallpaper:

Every cent we earn from Crocodile Hunter goes straight back into conservation. Every single cent. Steve Irwin
Download Wallpaper:

Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep. Abdul Kalam
Download Wallpaper:

Sleep is for squares. Henry Rollins
Download Wallpaper:

My first quote was, I don't want to hurt God's people. Jim Bakker's quote was, I was set up by a female. Jessica Hahn
Download Wallpaper:

I've got to sleep. Sleep is my only way to escape. Beatrice Sparks
Download Wallpaper:

Life itself is ... a sleep within a sleep. Ralph Waldo Emerson
Download Wallpaper:

For sleep, one needs endless depths of blackness to sink into; daylight is too shallow, it will not cover one. Anne Morrow Lindbergh
Download Wallpaper:

I'm mellower now, I'm over 50. But I don't think I'm too mellow. I'm still angry at a lot of things. Henry Rollins
Download Wallpaper:

| NEXT PAGE >