50 Cent Sleep Quote

RELATED QUOTES

When I put out my first mixtape, '50 Cent is the Future,' it was the first tape where an artist did the entire tape in song format. Curtis Jackson
Download Wallpaper:

I like Jay-Z, 50 Cent and Common. But I like the underground stuff like Young Jeezy, Black Rob and Shine. I also love heavy metal like Slipknot and Pantera, It's very intense stuff. Vanilla Ice
Download Wallpaper:

I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? Ernest Hemingway
Download Wallpaper:

Silence is the sleep that nourishes wisdom. Francis Bacon
Download Wallpaper:

Working with 50 Cent was great, you know what I'm saying? It was just great to work with 50 Cent. Obie Trice
Download Wallpaper:

Rather a man with 50 per cent ability and 100 per cent character than a man with 100 per cent ability and 50 per cent character. Henry John Heinz
Download Wallpaper:

The greatest men, you can quote for everything. John Acton
Download Wallpaper:

I am accustomed to sleep and in my dreams to imagine the same things that lunatics imagine when awake. Rene Descartes
Download Wallpaper:

The upward revision of import duty, from 1 per cent to over 4 per cent on steam coal imports, will adversely impact the industry, as it will lead to increase in cost of power generation. Gautam Adani
Download Wallpaper:

He who loves 50 people has 50 woes; he who loves no one has no woes. Buddha
Download Wallpaper:

I am 100 per cent Virgo, stubborn, over-organised, slightly abstracted from the rest of the world. Paulo Coelho
Download Wallpaper:

It's not 100 per cent clear to me what's working about Snapchat. Brian Acton
Download Wallpaper:

I don't owe one man one cent. Anywhere. Roy Acuff
Download Wallpaper:

What this country needs is a good five-cent nickel. Franklin Pierce Adams
Download Wallpaper:

There are plenty of good five cent cigars in the country. The trouble is they cost a quarter. Franklin Pierce Adams
Download Wallpaper:

I make a lot of money and I'm worth every cent. Naomi Campbell
Download Wallpaper:

I read somewhere that 77 per cent of all the mentally ill live in poverty. Actually, I'm more intrigued by the 23 per cent who are apparently doing quite well for themselves. Jerry Garcia
Download Wallpaper:

Working with 50 Cent was great, you know what Im saying? It was just great to work with 50 Cent. Obie Trice
Download Wallpaper:

The right quote can inspire people to change their ways. Zig Ziglar
Download Wallpaper:

I don't sleep well. I rehash everything in bed. The mind's still working. Hale Irwin
Download Wallpaper:

| NEXT PAGE >