50 Cent Quotes Inspiring

RELATED QUOTES

Working with 50 Cent was great, you know what I'm saying? It was just great to work with 50 Cent. Obie Trice
Download Wallpaper:

Rather a man with 50 per cent ability and 100 per cent character than a man with 100 per cent ability and 50 per cent character. Henry John Heinz
Download Wallpaper:

Fifty per cent of the public doesn't know what 'fifty per cent' means. Patricia Hewitt
Download Wallpaper:

We've lost that very simple transaction that's so pure, where a reader can say, "I support what you're doing, here's my dollar. I know that you guys are gonna be watchdogs or keep the government accountable, so here's my 50-cent contribution each day." It's just so tidy, and I think so inspiring. Dave Eggers
Download Wallpaper:

Working with 50 Cent was great, you know what Im saying? It was just great to work with 50 Cent. Obie Trice
Download Wallpaper:

There was a period after my first solo album came out that about 50 per cent of my work was with symphonies and big bands. We did the Captain and Tennille as well, but it ended up being about 50-50. Toni Tennille
Download Wallpaper:

Here's the truth. The proposed top rate of income tax is not 50 per cent. It is 50 per cent plus 1.5 per cent national insurance paid by employees plus 13.3 per cent paid by employers. That's not 50 per cent. Two years from now, Britain will have the highest tax rate on earned income of any developed country. Andrew Lloyd Webber
Download Wallpaper:

I went to a record store and asked for 50 cent. They kicked me out for pan-handling. Jay London
Download Wallpaper:

I don't like paying 50 per cent of tax. Alan Sugar
Download Wallpaper:

Fifty per cent of all marriages end in divorce. But look at the bright side: the other 50 per cent end in death. Richard Jeni
Download Wallpaper:

I came from the bottom of the bottom. It's hard for a lot of people to comprehend my story - a lot of people just don't get me because they haven't experienced it. I came from the bottom and I have risen up and I have changed but I have never forgotten. 50 Cent
Download Wallpaper:

50 Cent is a metaphor for "change". But originally it was a gangster from Fort Greene Projects named 50 Cent and I took the name when he passed and because he's not active, I thought it'd be cool to take it. Curtis Jackson
Download Wallpaper:

Winston Churchill - fifty per cent genius, fifty per cent bloody fool. Clement Attlee
Download Wallpaper:

If you look at somebody like 50 Cent, ain't nobody telling 50 what to do and how to do what he does. He has a vision of who he wants to be, and he instructs everybody along those lines. Will Smith
Download Wallpaper:

People say, 'Grimm, you've been shot like 50. So why don't you just rhyme like 50? Then, you could get the money like 50, Otherwise, before you see success...you'll be 50.' MF Grimm
Download Wallpaper:

Idiots are really one hundred per cent when they are also intelligent. Piet Hein
Download Wallpaper:

The fact is that seven per cent of the global population emits 50 per cent of greenhouse gas emissions, and the proportions are the same for the use of energy and raw materials, meat, wood, etc. Simply put, an infinitesimal minority consumes the most and imposes damage on the overwhelming majority, while asking it to change. Yann Arthusbertrand
Download Wallpaper:

Thus the creationist's favourite question "What is the use of half an eye?" Actually, this is a lightweight question, a doddle to answer. Half an eye is just 1 per cent better than 49 per cent of an eye. Richard Dawkins
Download Wallpaper:

If Europe today accounts for just over 7 per cent of the world's population, produces around 25 per cent of global GDP and has to finance 50 per cent of global social spending, then it's obvious that it will have to work very hard to maintain its prosperity and way of life, Angela Merkel
Download Wallpaper:

If the CEO's behavior is 95 per cent healthy while the rest of the organization is only 50 per cent sound, it is more effective to focus on that crucial and leveraged 5 per cent that makes up the reminder of the CEO's behavior. Patrick Lencioni
Download Wallpaper:

| NEXT PAGE >