50 Birthday Quotes

RELATED QUOTES

Just remember, once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed. Arthur Schopenhauer
Download Wallpaper:

Youth is the gift of nature, but age is a work of art. Stanislaw Jerzy Lec
Download Wallpaper:

You take all the experience and judgment of men over 50 out of the world and there wouldn't be enough left to run it. Henry Ford
Download Wallpaper:

I remember when the candle shop burned down. Everyone stood around singing 'Happy Birthday.' Steven Wright
Download Wallpaper:

There's nothing stressful about turning 50 except people reminding you about it. Muhammad Ali
Download Wallpaper:

Some turn to vinegar, but the best improve with age. C. E. M. Joad
Download Wallpaper:

The years between fifty and seventy are the hardest. You are always being asked to do things, and yet you are not decrepit enough to turn them down. George Eliot
Download Wallpaper:

Looking 50 is great, if you're 60. Joan Rivers
Download Wallpaper:

Only a few things are really important. Marie Dressler
Download Wallpaper:

We have learned to take life seriously, but never ourselves. Marie Dressler
Download Wallpaper:

At 50, if you are on a diet on your birthday, you can't eat a piece of your birthday cake. So grab two, a piece in each hand and, lo and behold, you will be on a balanced diet! Happy birthday, old chum! Abraham Lincoln
Download Wallpaper:

Today, you're 50. Now we can round your age up to 100! Happy 50th birthday! Dave Barry
Download Wallpaper:

At 50, you need to laugh about your age. If you don't, everybody else will do it for you. Happy birthday, old chum! Helen Hayes
Download Wallpaper:

The greatest gift that you can give to others is the gift of unconditional love and acceptance. Brian Tracy
Download Wallpaper:

The best way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once. Herbert V Prochnow
Download Wallpaper:

Maybe it's true that life begins at fifty. But everything else starts to wear out, fall out, or spread out. Phyllis Diller
Download Wallpaper:

I'm amazed. When I was 40, I thought I'd never make 50. And at 50 I thought the frosting on the cake would be 60. At 60, I was still going strong and enjoying everything. Gloria Stuart
Download Wallpaper:

Don't think of 60 as ten years older than 50. Think of it as only 1 year older than 59 Go ahead, as it's your birthday Delusion, today, is just fine John Walter Bratton
Download Wallpaper:

Everyone over 50 should be issued every week with a wet fish in a plastic bag by the Post Office so that, whenever you see someone young and happy, you can hit them as hard as you can across the face. Richard Griffiths
Download Wallpaper:

For my birthday, buy me a politician! Ice Cube
Download Wallpaper:

| NEXT PAGE >