50 Activities Coaching Mentoring

RELATED QUOTES

Everything we know, we learned from someone else! John Wooden
Download Wallpaper:

If I hadn't had mentors, I wouldn't be here today. I'm a product of great mentoring, great coaching... Coaches or mentors are very important. They could be anyone-your husband, other family members, or your boss. Indra Nooyi
Download Wallpaper:

You win a few, you lose a few. Some get rained out. But you got to dress for all of them. Satchel Paige
Download Wallpaper:

If you can't get emotional about what you believe in your heart, you're in the wrong business. Vince Lombardi
Download Wallpaper:

It's always better to face the truth, no matter how uncomfortable, than to continue coddling a lie. Lou Holtz
Download Wallpaper:

Love is the force that ignites the spirit and binds teams together. Phil Jackson
Download Wallpaper:

Education is the beginning of transformation. Dedicate yourself to daily learning via books/audios/seminars and coaching. Robin S. Sharma
Download Wallpaper:

Women helping each other - coaching, mentoring, and providing tips - is a great way for us to be our own force. Indra Nooyi
Download Wallpaper:

I get scared to death when I see people who say they've found Jesus Christ, and they're out there, and I wonder, who's teaching them? Who's mentoring them? Willie Aames
Download Wallpaper:

Sometimes someone coming in doesn't have the natural passion for it, but they find it through the coaching or mentoring I give them. I'm sort of opening curtains or blinds and all of a sudden they see it, they get it. Paul Rankin
Download Wallpaper:

I have over 5000 costumes, and the furniture and memorabilia that goes with them. Debbie Reynolds
Download Wallpaper:

I went from having 50 listeners to 50 million listeners. David Sedaris
Download Wallpaper:

Brigham Young had 47 children, and over 50 women as wives. Keith Henson
Download Wallpaper:

Something about her suggested that her leisure activities included wrestling large woodland animals and banging bricks together. Maureen Johnson
Download Wallpaper:

The quality of a life is determined by its activities. Aristotle
Download Wallpaper:

No matter how bad someone has it, there are others who have it worse. Remembering that makes life a lot easier and allows you to take pleasure in the blessings you have been given. Lou Holtz
Download Wallpaper:

I love being coached. I get angry when I'm not coached. I ask a lot of questions and certainly appreciate any insight and feedback. I think if you ever stop listening to coaching or stop asking questions, you probably need to be doing something else. Peyton Manning
Download Wallpaper:

Leadership is a team sport - learning to work with others is a critical skill. This means articulating a clear vision, setting priorities, giving coaching, getting coaching and learning to seek advice from the team. All these activities Robert S. Kaplan
Download Wallpaper:

How to use your leisure time is the biggest problem of a ballplayer. Branch Rickey
Download Wallpaper:

Coaching secrets? I don't think I got any. The main secret - love for chess. Ashot Nadanian
Download Wallpaper:

| NEXT PAGE >