50 50 Relationship Quotes

RELATED QUOTES

Consultant: an ordinary guy more than 50 miles from home. Eric Sevareid
Download Wallpaper:

There was never any question about it: we [with Yoko Ono] had to have a 50-50 relationship or there was no relationship, I was quick to learn. John Lennon
Download Wallpaper:

I talk and talk and talk, and I haven't taught people in 50 years what my father taught by example in one week. Mario Cuomo
Download Wallpaper:

Everybody has a colon. Everyone over 50 needs to get their colon checked. Julie Gerberding
Download Wallpaper:

I've been married over 50 years of my life. T Boone Pickens
Download Wallpaper:

Have you seen the Vatican wall? It's over 50-feet high. It's over 50-feet high. It's not even the kind of wall Trump's talking about building. Rush Limbaugh
Download Wallpaper:

From 50 centuries, we can learn about the close relationship between garden design and urban design, because both arts involve the composition of buildings with paving, landform, water, vegetation and climate. Tom Turner
Download Wallpaper:

This government to government relationship is the result of sovereign and independent tribal governments being incorporated into the fabric of our Nation, of Indian tribes becoming what our courts have come to refer to as quasi-sovereign domestic dependent nations. Over the years the relationship has flourished, grown, and evolved into a vibrant partnership in which over 500 tribal governments stand shoulder to shoulder with the other governmental units that form our Republic. George H W Bush
Download Wallpaper:

Women share this planet 50/ 50 and they are underrepresented - their potential astonishingly untapped. Emma Watson
Download Wallpaper:

The ball has broken 50-50 for Keegan David Coleman
Download Wallpaper:

It's now much more 50-50 in favour of Everton. Iain Dowie
Download Wallpaper:

I have over 5000 costumes, and the furniture and memorabilia that goes with them. Debbie Reynolds
Download Wallpaper:

Working with 50 Cent was great, you know what I'm saying? It was just great to work with 50 Cent. Obie Trice
Download Wallpaper:

He who loves 50 people has 50 woes; he who loves no one has no woes. Buddha
Download Wallpaper:

Any time the country is split 50/50, the leader is wrong. Charles Evers
Download Wallpaper:

If there is a 50-50 chance that something can go wrong, then 9 times out of ten it will. Will Harvey
Download Wallpaper:

So many people ask me, 'Do you like 'Departed?' I say, '50/50.' Andrew Lau
Download Wallpaper:

I have a cameo in every movie. In '50/50,' I'm in the back of the bus. Jonathan Levine
Download Wallpaper:

I collaborated on most of my dance numbers, literally 50/50, with the choreographers I worked with. Jessie Matthews
Download Wallpaper:

I went from having 50 listeners to 50 million listeners. David Sedaris
Download Wallpaper:

| NEXT PAGE >