444 Surprising Quotes Jesus

The surprising thing about fatherhood was finding my inner mush. Now I want to share it with the world. Christopher Meloni

Considering the company I keep in this place, that is hardly surprising. Robert Menzies

You have to keep surprising your audience. Shane Black

I like to do things that are surprising and different. Rudy Rucker

There has never been a better raconteur than Jesus of Nazareth. Harvey Cox

I like the most provocative and most surprising partnerships on stage. Intensity and surprise. Mikhail Baryshnikov

Everything that has happened to me has been amazing and surprising. R L Stine

Such is the role of poetry. It unveils, in the strict sense of the word. It lays bare, under a light which shakes off torpor, the surprising things which surround us and which our senses record mechanically. Jean Cocteau

Come to Jesus. Come to Jesus. Adrian Rogers

Many people mistake our work for our vocation. Our vocation is the love of Jesus. Mother Teresa

Jesus Christ, the condescension of divinity, and the exaltation of humanity. Phillips Brooks

Love the church because Jesus loves it. D A Carson

Faith in Jesus must be personal but it cannot be private. Rick Warren

Not badly, considering I was seated between Jesus Christ and Napoleon. David Lloyd

I live in Jesus, on Jesus, with Jesus, and soon hope to be perfectly conformed to His likeness. Charles Spurgeon

Jesus loves me, this I know... Anna Bartlett Warner

God, through Jesus Christ, welcomes you anyhow, Martin E. Marty

Jesus loves the world, as do I. Tyson Fury

Jesus loves a free black man. Cornel West

You are an abomination before God. Jesus loves you too, I said smiling. Laurell K Hamilton

444 Surprising Quotes Jesus, Surprising Events Quotes, Surprising Home Quotes, Surprising News Quotes, Surprising Quotes, Surprising Thing Quotes, Surprising Things Quotes, Surprising Quotes Kingdom Hearts, Surprising Quotes by Famous People, Angry Jesus Quotes, Anti Jesus Quotes, Ask Jesus Quotes, Baby Jesus Quotes, Beautiful Jesus Quotes, Black Jesus Quotes, Change jesus Quotes, Childlike Faith Jesus, Choosing jesus Quotes, Condemning Jesus Quotes, Cute Jesus Quotes,