40 Quotes About Getting Old

RELATED QUOTES

What's the worst thing about getting old? Getting old. James Lee Burke
Download Wallpaper:

I'm obsessive enough about getting fit, it's ridiculous. I'm 40 now, and I've got to stop doing it soon. I have to start getting fat and old! Daniel Craig
Download Wallpaper:

I think, being an actress, you know that you're getting old. I'm 44. I mean, an agent said when I turned 40, "It won't get better." Charlotte Gainsbourg
Download Wallpaper:

You can only perceive real beauty in a person as they get older. Anouk Aimee
Download Wallpaper:

You know you're getting old when you get that one candle on the cake. It's like, 'See if you can blow this out.' Jerry Seinfeld
Download Wallpaper:

I don't worry about getting old. I'm old already. Only young people worry about getting old. George Burns
Download Wallpaper:

Old age isn't so bad when you consider the alternative. Maurice Chevalier
Download Wallpaper:

It is sad to grow old but nice to ripen. Brigitte Bardot
Download Wallpaper:

Age is opportunity no less than youth itself. Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Download Wallpaper:

If I were a 40-year-old woman, 40-to-50, I'd want to be getting my mammograms. They catch cancers, and cancer is very curable if you catch it early. Ann Romney
Download Wallpaper:

I don't want to know I'm getting older. Then I'll start to think about getting checkups and insurance. I don't want that. Akon
Download Wallpaper:

The first forty years of life give us the text; the next thirty supply the commentary on it. Arthur Schopenhauer
Download Wallpaper:

Forty is the old age of youth; fifty the youth of old age. Victor Hugo
Download Wallpaper:

You know you're getting old when the candles cost more than the cake. Bob Hope
Download Wallpaper:

One of the good things about getting older is you find you're more interesting than most of the people you meet. Lee Marvin
Download Wallpaper:

What surprises me about getting older is that I remain so young. Hugh Hefner
Download Wallpaper:

The great thing about getting older is living life. Jon Hamm
Download Wallpaper:

Part of what I love about getting older is realizing that there's something perfect in the imperfection. It's all very human. Patricia Arquette
Download Wallpaper:

I'm getting older now, so I should think about a family, but certainly not tomorrow. Christina Ricci
Download Wallpaper:

Middle age is when your age starts to show around your middle. Bob Hope
Download Wallpaper:

| NEXT PAGE >