40 Birthday Sayings

RELATED QUOTES

Like many women my age, I am 28 years old. Mary Schmich
Download Wallpaper:

You've heard of the three ages of man - youth, age, and you are looking wonderful. Francis Spellman
Download Wallpaper:

Whatever with the past has gone, The best is always yet to come. Lucy Larcom
Download Wallpaper:

My contributions were many: First clown director, with witty sayings and flashily dressed, now called master of ceremonies. Jelly Roll Morton
Download Wallpaper:

You know you're getting old when you get that one candle on the cake. It's like, 'See if you can blow this out.' Jerry Seinfeld
Download Wallpaper:

The greatest gift that you can give to others is the gift of unconditional love and acceptance. Brian Tracy
Download Wallpaper:

Time and tide wait for no man, but time always stands still for a woman of 30. Robert Frost
Download Wallpaper:

Our birthdays are feathers in the broad wing of time. Jean Paul
Download Wallpaper:

I'm at an age when my back goes out more than I do. Phyllis Diller
Download Wallpaper:

When I was younger I could remember anything, whether it happened or not. Mark Twain
Download Wallpaper:

This wine is forty years old. It certainly doesn't show its age. Marcus Tullius Cicero
Download Wallpaper:

There is still no cure for the common birthday. John Glenn
Download Wallpaper:

If you want to look young and thin, hang around old fat people. Jim Eason
Download Wallpaper:

The advantage of being eighty years old is that one has many people to love. Jean Renoir
Download Wallpaper:

Old age isn't so bad when you consider the alternative. Maurice Chevalier
Download Wallpaper:

A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age. Robert Frost
Download Wallpaper:

When I passed forty I dropped pretense, 'cause men like women who got some sense. Maya Angelou
Download Wallpaper:

Youth is the gift of nature, but age is a work of art. Stanislaw Jerzy Lec
Download Wallpaper:

Time and tide wait for no man. Geoffrey Chaucer
Download Wallpaper:

Time may be a great healer, but it's a lousy beautician. Dorothy Parker
Download Wallpaper:

| NEXT PAGE >