40 Birthday Sayings

RELATED QUOTES

Old age is like everything else. To make a success of it, you've got to start young. Theodore Roosevelt
Download Wallpaper:

At twenty years of age the will reigns; at thirty, the wit; and at forty, the judgment. Benjamin Franklin
Download Wallpaper:

The first forty years of life give us the text; the next thirty supply the commentary on it. Arthur Schopenhauer
Download Wallpaper:

Wisdom doesn't necessarily come with age. Sometimes age just shows up all by itself. Tom Wilson
Download Wallpaper:

The years between fifty and seventy are the hardest. You are always being asked to do things, and yet you are not decrepit enough to turn them down. George Eliot
Download Wallpaper:

Youth is a wonderful thing. What a crime to waste it on children. George Bernard Shaw
Download Wallpaper:

We are always the same age inside. Gertrude Stein
Download Wallpaper:

What most persons consider as virtue, after the age of 40 is simply a loss of energy. Voltaire
Download Wallpaper:

I'm amazed. When I was 40, I thought I'd never make 50. And at 50 I thought the frosting on the cake would be 60. At 60, I was still going strong and enjoying everything. Gloria Stuart
Download Wallpaper:

I think it's your mental attitude. So many of us start dreading age in high school and that's a waste of a lovely life. 'Oh... I'm 30, oh, I'm 40, oh, 50.' Make the most of it. Betty White
Download Wallpaper:

A friend never defends a husband who gets his wife an electric skillet for her birthday. Erma Bombeck
Download Wallpaper:

No wise man ever wished to be younger. Jonathan Swift
Download Wallpaper:

Youth is happy because it has the ability to see beauty. Anyone who keeps the ability to see beauty never grows old. Franz Kafka
Download Wallpaper:

Like many women my age, I am 28 years old. Mary Schmich
Download Wallpaper:

If possible, forget the past. Look forward to the future. Henry Watkins Allen
Download Wallpaper:

You've heard of the three ages of man - youth, age, and you are looking wonderful. Francis Spellman
Download Wallpaper:

Whatever with the past has gone, The best is always yet to come. Lucy Larcom
Download Wallpaper:

When I was little I thought, isn't it nice that everybody celebrates on my birthday? Because it's July 4th. Gloria Stuart
Download Wallpaper:

As you get older three things happen. The first is your memory goes, and I can't remember the other two. Norman Wisdom
Download Wallpaper:

For my birthday I got a humidifier and a de-humidifier... I put them in the same room and let them fight it out. Steven Wright
Download Wallpaper:

| NEXT PAGE >