40 Birthday Funny

RELATED QUOTES

You've heard of the three ages of man - youth, age, and you are looking wonderful. Francis Spellman
Download Wallpaper:

I'm at an age when my back goes out more than I do. Phyllis Diller
Download Wallpaper:

Old age is like everything else. To make a success of it, you've got to start young. Theodore Roosevelt
Download Wallpaper:

The first forty years of life give us the text; the next thirty supply the commentary on it. Arthur Schopenhauer
Download Wallpaper:

At twenty years of age the will reigns; at thirty, the wit; and at forty, the judgment. Benjamin Franklin
Download Wallpaper:

The years between fifty and seventy are the hardest. You are always being asked to do things, and yet you are not decrepit enough to turn them down. George Eliot
Download Wallpaper:

Wisdom doesn't necessarily come with age. Sometimes age just shows up all by itself. Tom Wilson
Download Wallpaper:

Youth is a wonderful thing. What a crime to waste it on children. George Bernard Shaw
Download Wallpaper:

What most persons consider as virtue, after the age of 40 is simply a loss of energy. Voltaire
Download Wallpaper:

We are always the same age inside. Gertrude Stein
Download Wallpaper:

If we could be twice young and twice old we could correct all our mistakes. Euripides
Download Wallpaper:

Thanks to modern medical advances such as antibiotics, nasal spray, and Diet Coke, it has become routine for people in the civilized world to pass the age of 40, sometimes more than once. Dave Barry
Download Wallpaper:

A friend never defends a husband who gets his wife an electric skillet for her birthday. Erma Bombeck
Download Wallpaper:

No wise man ever wished to be younger. Jonathan Swift
Download Wallpaper:

For my birthday I got a humidifier and a de-humidifier... I put them in the same room and let them fight it out. Steven Wright
Download Wallpaper:

As you get older three things happen. The first is your memory goes, and I can't remember the other two. Norman Wisdom
Download Wallpaper:

Youth is happy because it has the ability to see beauty. Anyone who keeps the ability to see beauty never grows old. Franz Kafka
Download Wallpaper:

The best way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once. Herbert V Prochnow
Download Wallpaper:

I believe in loyalty. When a woman reaches an age she likes, she should stick with it. Eva Gabor
Download Wallpaper:

The old believe everything, the middle-aged suspect everything, the young know everything. Oscar Wilde
Download Wallpaper:

| NEXT PAGE >