40 Birthday Funny

RELATED QUOTES

You've heard of the three ages of man - youth, age, and you are looking wonderful. Francis Spellman

I'm at an age when my back goes out more than I do. Phyllis Diller

If we could be twice young and twice old we could correct all our mistakes. Euripides

Thanks to modern medical advances such as antibiotics, nasal spray, and Diet Coke, it has become routine for people in the civilized world to pass the age of 40, sometimes more than once. Dave Barry

The best way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once. Herbert V Prochnow

I believe in loyalty. When a woman reaches an age she likes, she should stick with it. Eva Gabor

If you survive long enough, you're revered-rather like an old building. Katharine Hepburn

Like many women my age, I am 28 years old. Mary Schmich

Thanks to Facebook, I never forget the birthdays of people I don't really know. Andy Borowitz

You know you're getting old when you get that one candle on the cake. It's like, 'See if you can blow this out.' Jerry Seinfeld

The first forty years of our life give the text, the next thirty furnish the commentary upon it, which enables us rightly to understand the true meaning and connection of the text with its moral and its beauties. Arthur Schopenhauer

Whatever with the past has gone, The best is always yet to come. Lucy Larcom

When I was younger I could remember anything, whether it happened or not. Mark Twain

If you want to look young and thin, hang around old fat people. Jim Eason

Time and tide wait for no man, but time always stands still for a woman of 30. Robert Frost

Our birthdays are feathers in the broad wing of time. Jean Paul

There is still no cure for the common birthday. John Glenn

Old age isn't so bad when you consider the alternative. Maurice Chevalier

A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age. Robert Frost

The advantage of being eighty years old is that one has many people to love. Jean Renoir

| NEXT PAGE >