365 Funny Thoughts

RELATED QUOTES

My American home is L.A., which is the ultimate city for 365 days of summer. Curtis Stone
Download Wallpaper:

You can't have everything. Where would you put it? Steven Wright
Download Wallpaper:

My thoughts, I guess, are bitter: who but the bitter have thoughts? Mignon Mclaughlin
Download Wallpaper:

Gluttony and surfeiting are no proper occasions for thanksgiving. Charles Lamb
Download Wallpaper:

We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far. Swami Vivekananda
Download Wallpaper:

He who laughs last, thinks slowest. Larry The Cable Guy
Download Wallpaper:

The elevator to success is out of order, but the stairs are always open. Zig Ziglar
Download Wallpaper:

The elevator to success is out of order. You'll have to use the stairs... one step at a time. Joe Girard
Download Wallpaper:

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. Albert Einstein
Download Wallpaper:

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak. Alan Dundes
Download Wallpaper:

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Download Wallpaper:

Labor is life; thought is light. Victor Hugo
Download Wallpaper:

Life was a funny thing that happened to me on the way to the grave. Quentin Crisp
Download Wallpaper:

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. Isaac Asimov
Download Wallpaper:

Never go to a doctor whose office plants have died. Erma Bombeck
Download Wallpaper:

The man who never in his mind and thoughts travel'd to heaven is no artist. William Blake
Download Wallpaper:

On Thanksgiving Day we acknowledge our dependence. William Jennings Bryan
Download Wallpaper:

Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone. Charles M Schulz
Download Wallpaper:

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity. Albert Einstein
Download Wallpaper:

My mother is such a lousy cook that Thanksgiving at her house is a time of sorrow. Rita Rudner
Download Wallpaper:

| NEXT PAGE >