365 For Boyfriend Quotes

RELATED QUOTES

We come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Sam Keen
Download Wallpaper:

Nudity is for my boyfriend or my doctor. Ginnifer Goodwin
Download Wallpaper:

I believe that you have a boyfriend for certain times of your life, and I think the boyfriend who is your most beautiful first boyfriend is not the boyfriend that you're with in college, and your college boyfriend is not your first boyfriend! Amy Sherman-Palladino
Download Wallpaper:

For 365 days I went in between the legs of many women Solomon
Download Wallpaper:

My American home is L.A., which is the ultimate city for 365 days of summer. Curtis Stone
Download Wallpaper:

We should try to hold on to the Christmas spirit, not just one day a year, but all 365. Mary Martin
Download Wallpaper:

I become a waterwheel, turning and tasting you, as long as water moves. Rumi
Download Wallpaper:

Save a boyfriend for a rainy day - and another, in case it doesn't rain. Mae West
Download Wallpaper:

We linked hands-my ex-boyfriend, my boyfriend, and my former friend-then-enemy-then friend and I-and walked through a door to see if maybe empty carbs were good for something after all. Kiersten White
Download Wallpaper:

I'm a bad boyfriend. She's a bad girlfriend. We deserve each other. John Green
Download Wallpaper:

I'm anti-Valentine's Day. I don't believe - and this goes for anybody - your man shouldn't love you for one day out of 365. He should love you 365 days out of the year. I want Valentine's Day every day. Carrie Underwood
Download Wallpaper:

My first boyfriend that I ever had, actually sang a song that he wrote for me on-stage to ask me out. That was pretty romantic. Aubrey Plaza
Download Wallpaper:

For me, once I've worked on something and it's finished, it's like an ex-boyfriend: you don't go back to them. Michelle Ryan
Download Wallpaper:

In my garden, which is a big garden, I have one part that is my bird garden, and every morning, 365 days a year, they get buckets of food - for the birds, for the squirrels, the chipmunks and the turtles in the summer. Barbara Mandrell
Download Wallpaper:

Birthdays are a reward for having shown up 365 days in a row. It's like getting a badge for attendance. Gina Barreca
Download Wallpaper:

There are 365 "fear nots" in the Bible. One for every day of the year. Today I will fear not. Robin Jones Gunn
Download Wallpaper:

We used to wrestle every night, 385 times a year. For ten years. 365 days. Never had any holidays off, ever. Holidays were always two-day venues. Two event venues. Afternoon and night. Ric Flair
Download Wallpaper:

The National is about however long it takes to run that race - eight minutes of fame - but champion jockey is about racing 365 days a year. I actually wouldn't swap any of my winners for the National. Tony Mccoy
Download Wallpaper:

I do believe in soulmates and happy/successful marriages. No marriage can be happy 24x7 for 365 days. Both partners have to make the relationship work, is what I believe in. Kajol
Download Wallpaper:

Why did everyone think I needed a new boyfriend? I didn't need a new boyfriend. I'd had enough of boyfriends to last a lifetime. The only thing a boyfriend was good for was a shattered heart. Becca Fitzpatrick
Download Wallpaper:

| NEXT PAGE >