30 Dr. Seuss Quotes

RELATED QUOTES

When he worked, he really worked. But when he played, he really PLAYED. Dr. Seuss
Download Wallpaper:

It's opener, out there, in the wide, open air. Dr. Seuss
Download Wallpaper:

Onward up many a frightening creek, though your arms may get sore and your sneakers may leak. Oh! The places you'll go! Dr. Seuss
Download Wallpaper:

I said, "I do not fear those pants with nobody inside them." I said, and said, and said those words. I said them but I lied them. Dr. Seuss
Download Wallpaper:

You'll miss the best things if you keep your eyes shut. Dr. Seuss
Download Wallpaper:

Fun is good. Dr. Seuss
Download Wallpaper:

Not here not there not anywhere! Dr. Seuss
Download Wallpaper:

Oh, I do not like it! Not one little bit! Dr. Seuss
Download Wallpaper:

What would you do If your mother asked you? Dr. Seuss
Download Wallpaper:

I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. Dr. Seuss