30-Day Exercise Challenge

RELATED QUOTES

I exercise as much as I can. If I don't exercise, I feel sluggish. i try to do 30 minutes a day. Kim Cattrall
Download Wallpaper:

Life should be lived on the edge of life. You have to exercise rebellion: to refuse to tape yourself to rules, to refuse your own success, to refuse to repeat yourself, to see every day, every year, every idea as a true challenge - and then you are going to live your life on a tightrope. Philippe Petit
Download Wallpaper:

I left the studio at 5:30 in the morning. It's an incredible mind exercise. You have to, obviously, have stamina, but you really feel like you're kind of feeding your mind. It's a challenge of learning lines very fast and then you have to be lose enough to hopefully make good choices in a much shorter amount of time that it takes to film certain scenes. Glenn Close
Download Wallpaper:

Most professional women I know - myself included - long since gave up looking for a rulebook or a roadmap; we make it up as we go along. Every day presents a new choice, a new challenge, which makes long-term career planning seem like an especially abstract exercise. Nancy Gibbs
Download Wallpaper:

I don't intend to kind of like wind down and get decrepit. I have a challenge to keep myself going. To eat right. To exercise. James, son of Zebedee
Download Wallpaper:

Not less than two hours a day should be devoted to exercise. Thomas Jefferson
Download Wallpaper:

I try not to be judgmental. I meditate twice a day. I get some sort of physical exercise. I infuse my life with love. I love what I do, the job. Jonathan Tucker
Download Wallpaper:

I eat a lowfat diet, think positively, get exercise every day. Art Linkletter
Download Wallpaper:

My mother used to say, 'You gotta exercise.' She would really pound on me to exercise every day. She was very physically fit; she was on the basketball team in high school in St. Louis in the 1920s, when women didn't do that. And she taught me to play tennis, taught me to walk and run, and I ran for 30 years pretty religiously. Dick Gephardt
Download Wallpaper:

Our greatest individual challenge in life is self-discipline. The self-discipline of a healthy diet, daily exercise, controlling our thoughts, selflessly serving others, and living a life of integrity. Bradford Winters
Download Wallpaper:

No, by my soul, I never in my life Did hear a challenge urged more modestly, Unless a brother should a brother dare To gentle exercise and proof of arms. William Shakespeare
Download Wallpaper:

I think influence is one way to exercise power and that the challenge is whether it is power over or power with. That's the essential shift that I hope can happen in the world. Peter Buffett
Download Wallpaper:

Both sexes like the exercise and challenge of sports, but for men it's also a basic display behavior for impressing and winning a mate. Helen Fisher
Download Wallpaper:

Moderate exercise every day will impart strength to the muscles, which without exercise become flabby and enfeebled. Ellen G White
Download Wallpaper:

I really don't think I need buns of steel. I'd be happy with buns of cinnamon. Ellen Degeneres
Download Wallpaper:

Yoga exercises are excellent; the speaker does them every day, for an hour or more; but that is merely physical exercise, to keep the body healthy, and so on. Jiddu Krishnamurti
Download Wallpaper:

In many ways spiritual exercise is like physical exercise. If you stop exercising physically, your body may not show the results of inactivity for a while. But one day you wake up and find everything is sagging in all the wrong places. Jim George
Download Wallpaper:

There is no better exercise than to study and devour a picture, and then, without looking at it again, to attempt the next day to reproduce it. Winston Churchill
Download Wallpaper:

A true spiritual seeker should exercise control all the time, throughout the day and night. Mata Amritanandamayi
Download Wallpaper:

I tend to stay healthy because Ive been eating right and exercising. It makes life so much easier when youre healthy. I also like to challenge myself by making my own physical goals and beating them. James Maslow
Download Wallpaper:

| NEXT PAGE >