20 Good Quotes

RELATED QUOTES

Forget yourself by becoming interested in others. Every day do a good deed that will put a mile of joy on someone's face. Dale Carnegie
Download Wallpaper:

Any comic is a very good actor. Look at Don Rickles. He is saying the same joke every night for 20 years and making it look like he just thought of it. Joan Rivers
Download Wallpaper:

Growing up, I think I was arrested 20-odd times by the Boston police. The good news is that I've been able to use those experiences in a lot of my roles, and that has been a blessing. Mark Wahlberg
Download Wallpaper:

You'll read things and say, this is a really good project and it's probably going to be a hit, but I can see 20 other people playing that part. You have to have some sense of ownership to do a good job and be married to it for ever. Eric Bana
Download Wallpaper:

I want to work with great directors. I want to work on good material with good actors. I've probably done 20 movies at this point and a lot of independents. It's been an incredible ride and I love it and I'm just going to keep going and doing what I'm doing. Famke Janssen
Download Wallpaper:

Sometimes I even now feel like a stranger in my country. But I knew there would be problems because I had seen the world as a skater. And now? A lot of people in eastern Germany have lost jobs, rents went up, food costs went up, unemployment went to 20 percent. Freedom is good, but it is not easy. Katarina Witt
Download Wallpaper:

Nobody can quantify for you what's the impact of eating fiber every day, for instance. We can say we think it's good. But some people might say 'Oh, it reduces your risk of colon cancer by 20%, some people might say it reduces your risk by 25%.' Anne Wojcicki
Download Wallpaper:

I was not a very good mother. I was always running out to do a movie or something. If I had to do it over, I would either have a career or children. I wouldn't do both unless I could work in my home. I spent 20 years feeling guilty, which is not a very nice emotion. Joanne Woodward
Download Wallpaper:

Don't be afraid to take time to learn. It's good to work for other people. I worked for others for 20 years. They paid me to learn. Vera Wang
Download Wallpaper:

I made a decision to live outside the city in northern California. My agent said to me, 'Kid, you're going to make a mint in television movies.' He positioned me, and we picked really good projects, and I cornered that market. They were 20-day projects. Mare Winningham
Download Wallpaper:

When I was in New York, a lot of my friends were studying filmmaking and would bring their scripts to me, as I was a good script doctor. I would read their scripts and make corrections to them for $20 per script and was fascinated by films. Arjun Rampal
Download Wallpaper:

It's good for a country to have a revolution every 20 years. I hope that's not where we're going. But, you know, if this Congress keeps going the way it is, people are really looking toward those Second Amendment remedies. Sharron Angle
Download Wallpaper:

Something good always happens at 4:20 for me. Tommy Chong
Download Wallpaper:

Nobody is more persuasive than a good listener Dale Carnegie
Download Wallpaper:

Good leaders are scarce; so I'm following myself. Dale Carnegie
Download Wallpaper:

Traditional scientific method has always been at the very best 20-20 hindsight. It's good for seeing where you've been. It's good for testing the truth of what you think you know, but it can't tell you where you ought to go. Robert M Pirsig
Download Wallpaper:

Effective communication is 20% what you know and 80% how you feel about what you know. Jim Rohn
Download Wallpaper:

No matter how good your music is, if someone loops it 20 times in the wrong place, it won't sound good. Jesper Kyd
Download Wallpaper:

If you want to be a good conversationalist, be a good listener. To be interesting, be interested. Dale Carnegie
Download Wallpaper:

You must have a good time meeting people if you expect them to have a good time meeting you. Dale Carnegie
Download Wallpaper:

| NEXT PAGE >