20 Good Quotes

RELATED QUOTES

Forget yourself by becoming interested in others. Every day do a good deed that will put a mile of joy on someone's face. Dale Carnegie
Download Wallpaper:

It's good for a country to have a revolution every 20 years. I hope that's not where we're going. But, you know, if this Congress keeps going the way it is, people are really looking toward those Second Amendment remedies. Sharron Angle
Download Wallpaper:

Something good always happens at 4:20 for me. Tommy Chong
Download Wallpaper:

Nobody is more persuasive than a good listener Dale Carnegie
Download Wallpaper:

Good leaders are scarce; so I'm following myself. Dale Carnegie
Download Wallpaper:

Traditional scientific method has always been at the very best 20-20 hindsight. It's good for seeing where you've been. It's good for testing the truth of what you think you know, but it can't tell you where you ought to go. Robert M Pirsig
Download Wallpaper:

No matter how good your music is, if someone loops it 20 times in the wrong place, it won't sound good. Jesper Kyd
Download Wallpaper:

If you want to be a good conversationalist, be a good listener. To be interesting, be interested. Dale Carnegie
Download Wallpaper:

You must have a good time meeting people if you expect them to have a good time meeting you. Dale Carnegie
Download Wallpaper:

In 20 years of comedy, I've probably had a dozen good points. Doug Stanhope
Download Wallpaper:

I've made over 20 movies, and 5 of them are good. Tom Hanks
Download Wallpaper:

It's a fantastic review. Sixty percent of the American reviews are sensational, 20% are mixed, not so good. Dino De Laurentiis
Download Wallpaper:

Once I did bad and that I heard ever. Twice I did good, but that I heard never. Dale Carnegie
Download Wallpaper:

When we have $20 trillion in debt, and our country's a mess, you know, it's one thing to have $20 trillion in debt and our roads are good and our bridges are good and everything's in great shape, our airports. American airports are like from a third world country. Donald Trump
Download Wallpaper:

So if you aspire to be a good conversationali st, be an attentive listener. Dale Carnegie
Download Wallpaper:

Be a good listener. Encourage others to talk about themselves. Dale Carnegie
Download Wallpaper:

For every good song, I write 20 bad ones I have to chuck away. Ian Dury
Download Wallpaper:

The one thing I would like to do is be able to drop 15, 20 pounds. It would be good. Donald Trump
Download Wallpaper:

Look, when I look back, from 20 onwards, I was actually having a pretty good time, I have to say. Nick Cave
Download Wallpaper:

If I don't laugh at least 20 times a day - it hasn't been a good day. Jordin Sparks
Download Wallpaper:

| NEXT PAGE >