2 Year Anniversary Happy Quotes

RELATED QUOTES

In a happy marriage it is the wife who provides the climate, the husband the landscape. Gerald Brenan
Download Wallpaper:

Happy Valentine's day sir! Next year, happy anniversary na yan ha. Toni Gonzaga
Download Wallpaper:

Spread your love wherever you go. Mother Teresa
Download Wallpaper:

Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning. Paulo Coelho
Download Wallpaper:

It's an incredible honor to be recognized by St. Jude, especially on a special year like its 50th anniversary. I feel passionate about my music, but even more passionate about children and giving them the opportunity to live a healthy and happy life. Juan Luis Guerra
Download Wallpaper:

And this year is going to be the 25th anniversary of the 17-0 team, the only undefeated season. Don Shula
Download Wallpaper:

The secret of a happy marriage remains a secret. Henny Youngman
Download Wallpaper:

No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens. Abraham Lincoln
Download Wallpaper:

For you wake one day, look around and say, somebody wonderful married me. Fred Ebb
Download Wallpaper:

The world has grown suspicious of anything that looks like a happily married life. Oscar Wilde
Download Wallpaper:

There is no mystery- that's the beauty of it. We are entirely explicable to each other, and yet we stay. What a miracle that is. Kamila Shamsie
Download Wallpaper:

There is no feeling more comforting and consoling than knowing you are right next to the one you love. Oscar Wilde
Download Wallpaper:

Every good relationship, especially marriage, is based on respect. If it's not based on respect, nothing that appears to be good will last very long. Amy Grant
Download Wallpaper:

I've been sober for two-and-a-half years, My children are happy. In August, my wife and I will celebrate our fifteenth wedding anniversary. My band is back together with a sold-out tour. Trey Anastasio
Download Wallpaper:

If at first you don't succeed, redefine success. George Carlin
Download Wallpaper:

Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads, which sew people together through the years. Simone Signoret
Download Wallpaper:

May every memory that you share Of dreams you've seen come true, Help make this special anniversary day A happy one, for the two of you John Walter Bratton
Download Wallpaper:

todays the first anniversary of the asteroid hitting the moon. A year ago i was sixteen years old, a sophomore in high school. Susan Beth Pfeffer
Download Wallpaper:

Six happy years together Such a perfect matching You're entering the 7 year itch zone This is no time for scratching John Walter Bratton
Download Wallpaper:

A happy New Year! Grant that I May bring no tear to any eye When this New Year in time shall end Let it be said I've played the friend, Have lived and loved and labored here, And made of it a happy year. Edgar Guest
Download Wallpaper:

| NEXT PAGE >