2 Year Anniversary Happy Quotes

RELATED QUOTES

In a happy marriage it is the wife who provides the climate, the husband the landscape. Gerald Brenan
Download Wallpaper:

Happy Valentine's day sir! Next year, happy anniversary na yan ha. Toni Gonzaga
Download Wallpaper:

Spread your love wherever you go. Mother Teresa
Download Wallpaper:

Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning. Paulo Coelho
Download Wallpaper:

It's an incredible honor to be recognized by St. Jude, especially on a special year like its 50th anniversary. I feel passionate about my music, but even more passionate about children and giving them the opportunity to live a healthy and happy life. Juan Luis Guerra
Download Wallpaper:

And this year is going to be the 25th anniversary of the 17-0 team, the only undefeated season. Don Shula
Download Wallpaper:

The secret of a happy marriage remains a secret. Henny Youngman
Download Wallpaper:

No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens. Abraham Lincoln
Download Wallpaper:

For you wake one day, look around and say, somebody wonderful married me. Fred Ebb
Download Wallpaper:

The world has grown suspicious of anything that looks like a happily married life. Oscar Wilde
Download Wallpaper:

There is no mystery- that's the beauty of it. We are entirely explicable to each other, and yet we stay. What a miracle that is. Kamila Shamsie
Download Wallpaper:

There is no feeling more comforting and consoling than knowing you are right next to the one you love. Oscar Wilde
Download Wallpaper:

Every good relationship, especially marriage, is based on respect. If it's not based on respect, nothing that appears to be good will last very long. Amy Grant
Download Wallpaper:

I've been sober for two-and-a-half years, My children are happy. In August, my wife and I will celebrate our fifteenth wedding anniversary. My band is back together with a sold-out tour. Trey Anastasio
Download Wallpaper:

If at first you don't succeed, redefine success. George Carlin
Download Wallpaper: