2 Different People

RELATED QUOTES

Different horses have different personalities. They're just like people. Anson Mount

Music has got a community vibe to it that pulls people together, and those communities are different in different places. Matt Berninger

I'm very, very open to experimenting with different people and trying to find different methods of writing and making music. Paul Weller

I'm inspired by my faith and all the different people around me. Laura Bush

All [people] are intolerant.... Only they're intolerant of different things. Joan D Vinge

People never understood that there was Brian and The Boz. They were two completely different people. Brian Bosworth

Anytime you get a group of people, they're going to have different ideas and they're going to want to approach situations in different ways. Bobby Morley

It seems that different people have an idea of what I am, and what I should be. And then there's me. Ani Difranco

I've only recently realized that I have a radically different relationship with my parents than a lot of people. Lena Dunham

I have no problem being with people of different nationalities. Krzysztof Kieslowski

The same thing happened today that happened yesterday, only to different people. Walter Winchell

Like every writer, I'm drawn by unlikely juxtapositions, precisely-dated and once-only collisions between people from different worlds. Hilary Mantel

I've been approached by many different people, but I don't really want to be known as a collaboration dude. Sean Paul

I just watch a lot of different films and different TV shows. Really for me, it's just looking at how people react to different shows in different genres. For me, it's more a study of people than a study of acting. Sterling Beaumon

To me, the trick is not how can I make people laugh. It is, how can I make people laugh in a different way. Vir Das

I'm a storyteller, I'm not a literary writer, and I don't want to be a literary writer. People say to me, "Oh, when are you going to write something different?" What? I don't want to write anything different. I'm writing relationships between people, all different colors, all different sizes, all different sexual orientations, and that's what I want to do. Jackie Collins

And now that you are out? How does the world seem to you?" he says. "Mostly the same," I say. "People are just divided by different things, fighting different wars. Veronica Roth

I really enjoy directing television because you get to work in so many different genres and with different people. Tony Goldwyn

We either put out 6 different flavors of jam or 24 different flavors of jam and we looked at 2 things. First, in what case were people more likely to buy a jar of jam? Sheena Iyengar

You have different sorts of people in life, so why should it be any different in football? Andres Iniesta

| NEXT PAGE >