2 Different People

RELATED QUOTES

Different horses have different personalities. They're just like people. Anson Mount
Download Wallpaper:

I'm very, very open to experimenting with different people and trying to find different methods of writing and making music. Paul Weller
Download Wallpaper:

Music has got a community vibe to it that pulls people together, and those communities are different in different places. Matt Berninger
Download Wallpaper:

I'm inspired by my faith and all the different people around me. Laura Bush
Download Wallpaper:

All [people] are intolerant.... Only they're intolerant of different things. Joan D Vinge
Download Wallpaper:

People never understood that there was Brian and The Boz. They were two completely different people. Brian Bosworth
Download Wallpaper:

Anytime you get a group of people, they're going to have different ideas and they're going to want to approach situations in different ways. Bobby Morley
Download Wallpaper:

The same thing happened today that happened yesterday, only to different people. Walter Winchell
Download Wallpaper:

I have no problem being with people of different nationalities. Krzysztof Kieslowski
Download Wallpaper:

I've been approached by many different people, but I don't really want to be known as a collaboration dude. Sean Paul
Download Wallpaper:

Like every writer, I'm drawn by unlikely juxtapositions, precisely-dated and once-only collisions between people from different worlds. Hilary Mantel
Download Wallpaper:

I've only recently realized that I have a radically different relationship with my parents than a lot of people. Lena Dunham
Download Wallpaper:

It seems that different people have an idea of what I am, and what I should be. And then there's me. Ani Difranco
Download Wallpaper:

I just watch a lot of different films and different TV shows. Really for me, it's just looking at how people react to different shows in different genres. For me, it's more a study of people than a study of acting. Sterling Beaumon
Download Wallpaper:

To me, the trick is not how can I make people laugh. It is, how can I make people laugh in a different way. Vir Das
Download Wallpaper:

I'm a storyteller, I'm not a literary writer, and I don't want to be a literary writer. People say to me, "Oh, when are you going to write something different?" What? I don't want to write anything different. I'm writing relationships between people, all different colors, all different sizes, all different sexual orientations, and that's what I want to do. Jackie Collins
Download Wallpaper:

And now that you are out? How does the world seem to you?" he says. "Mostly the same," I say. "People are just divided by different things, fighting different wars. Veronica Roth
Download Wallpaper:

Before passing different laws for different people, I'd relinquish myself unto you as your slave. Franz Grillparzer
Download Wallpaper:

You have different sorts of people in life, so why should it be any different in football? Andres Iniesta
Download Wallpaper:

I really enjoy directing television because you get to work in so many different genres and with different people. Tony Goldwyn
Download Wallpaper:

| NEXT PAGE >