1984 Winston Rebellious Quotes

RELATED QUOTES

I was a rebellious kid, always getting into trouble. Scott Haze

My dad's a very sensitive man, but as the archetypal rebellious teenager, I didn't realise that. Jo Brand

Emily Dickinson liked to shock people. She liked to break rules. There was a kind of rebellious freedom in her inner world. Christopher Benfey

Things that are in "bad taste" are often renegade and rebellious. They go against the status quo, and the laws of decorum and modesty. And that can be really thrilling. Margaret Cho

When you're making an album with people who made your favorite records as a rebellious teenager, it feels like you've achieved something. Yannis Philippakis

I was called recently in some article "Hollywood's Oldest Established Rebel." So I'm sort of working from the inside now, with still a little bit of a rebellious spirit. Roger Corman

The goal is to talk about the issues that are happening in the USA with the ultimate goal of making change. Not just some rebellious act that we're trying to have against our country. Eric Reid

By regulating marijuana, we can put black market drug dealers out of business and eliminate the rebellious allure that attracts young people. Sal Albanese

The problems of rebellious youth can be traced to homes where the mother disobeyed the father or showed lack of respect for his authority. Helen Andelin

I genuinely haven't really had a rebellious phase. I think it's just because of the way I was brought up. I think it's because I left home when I was ten years old. Emma Watson

It is better to be frightened now than killed hereafter. Winston Churchill

Their sweat, their tears, their blood bedewed the endless plain. Winston Churchill

[Of Bernard Montgomery:] In defeat unbeatable: in victory unbearable. Winston Churchill

The maxim of the British people is Business as usual. Winston Churchill

The youth in India tend to be rebellious, as with everywhere else, and that makes Shiva exciting. He has the rebellious qualities that the youths like. Amish Tripathi

[America is] a rebellious nation. Our whole history is treason; our blood was attained before we were born; our creeds were infidelity to the mother church; our constitution treason to our fatherland. Theodore Parker

Painful for a person is rebellious independence, only in loving companionship with his associates does a person feel safe: Only in reverently bowing down before the higher does a person feel exalted. Thomas Carlyle

Thought that is silenced is always rebellious. Majorities, of course, are often mistaken. This is why the silencing of minorities is necessarily dangerous. Criticism and dissent are the indispensable antidote to major delusions. Alan Barth

There's also just socially, personally. There is something naughty about pot. There is something that is rebellious and outlawish and a kind of, you know, a finger in the eye of the government saying, hey, you can't tell me what to do. That would be gone if legalize it. John Buffalo Mailer

I think skateboarding is better now in terms of the amount of facilities and the amount of support young skaters have - including encouragement from their parents. There was definitely an element to it when I was younger that was exclusive and kind of rebellious because most parents didn't want their kids skating. They thought it was a bad influence. Tony Hawk

| NEXT PAGE >