1984 Winston Quotes

RELATED QUOTES

It is better to be frightened now than killed hereafter. Winston Churchill
Download Wallpaper:

Do what you like, but like what you do. Winston Churchill
Download Wallpaper:

Their sweat, their tears, their blood bedewed the endless plain. Winston Churchill
Download Wallpaper:

[Of Bernard Montgomery:] In defeat unbeatable: in victory unbearable. Winston Churchill
Download Wallpaper:

The maxim of the British people is Business as usual. Winston Churchill
Download Wallpaper:

The hour has come; kill the Hun. Winston Churchill
Download Wallpaper:

I hate nobody except Hitler - and that is professional. Winston Churchill
Download Wallpaper:

We shape our buildings, and afterwards our buildings shape us. Winston Churchill
Download Wallpaper:

Meeting Roosevelt was like uncorking your first bottle of champagne. Winston Churchill
Download Wallpaper:

There is less there than meets the eye. Winston Churchill
Download Wallpaper:

Baldwin, Stanley... confesses putting party before country, 169-70;... Winston Churchill
Download Wallpaper:

Keep England White is a good slogan. Winston Churchill
Download Wallpaper:

To build and strengthen new connections, the brain needs the challenge of fresh and unusual stimuli. .... There's a lot of evidence to suggest that repetition is bad for brain health, and novelty is good. Robert Winston
Download Wallpaper:

We must learn from misfortune the means of future strength. Winston Churchill
Download Wallpaper:

A nation which has forgotten its past can have no future. Winston Churchill
Download Wallpaper:

Although always prepared for martyrdom, I preferred that it should be postponed. Winston Churchill
Download Wallpaper:

Before Alamein we never had a victory. After Alamein, we never had a defeat. Winston Churchill
Download Wallpaper:

Broadly speaking, short words are best, and the old words, when short, are best of all. Winston Churchill
Download Wallpaper:

I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals. Winston Churchill
Download Wallpaper:

If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favorable reference to the devil in the House of Commons. Winston Churchill
Download Wallpaper:

| NEXT PAGE >