1984 Power Quotes

RELATED QUOTES

Your spirit is to be connected with your attention. Your spirit which is in your heart has to come in your attention. So who does the connection is this power which we call in Sanskrit language as Kundalini. Nirmala Srivastava

From antiquity, people have recognized the connection between naming and power. Casey Miller

I'm very close with my higher power. I have a very strong connection with it. Fergie

The secret of rulership is to combine a belief in one's own infallibility with a power to learn from past mistakes. George Orwell

Maintain your physical, emotional, and spiritual harmony with the universe by meditating every day. Inhale the precious breath of life. It is your connection to your Higher power. Louise Hay

The only way to isolate specific back muscles - whether it is upper. or lower back - or make any progress is through the power of the mind-muscle connection. Lee Haney

Knowledge is power. The more knowledge, expertise, and connections you have, the easier it is for you to make a profit at the game of your choice. Stuart Wilde

Language is power, in ways more literal than most people think. When we speak, we exercise the power of language to transform reality. Why don't more of us realize the connection between language and power? Julia Penelope

Children of the same family, the same blood, with the same first associations and habits, have some means of enjoyment in their power, which no subsequent connections can supply... Jane Austen

Discernment is a power of the understanding in which few excel. Is not that owing to its connection with impartiality and truth? for are not prejudice and partiality blind? Sir Fulke Greville

My God, my higher power, it's mine and mine alone. I create my connection, and I decide what my connection is going to be. Will Smith

Awaken to your own internal power, to your own connection to the Divine, and act on what you are inspired to do Joe Vitale

When we touch the place in our lives where sexuality and spirituality come together, we touch our wholeness and the fullness of our power, and at the same time our connection with a power larger than ourselves. Judith Plaskow

Hip-hop and R&B is mostly what I listen to. I don't have a connection with punk rock - I just never had that experience. Cat Power

Dictators can fix up their entire families in good jobs, in or around government, and often do. In democracies, such a practice is frowned upon. Privileged access to the corridors of power through family connections and a kind of old boys' network, is also deemed an abuse of power, and so it is. Jimmy Reid

From the proletarians nothing is to be feared. Left to themselves, they will continue from generation to generation and from century to century, working, breeding, and dying, not only without any impulse to rebel, but without the power of grasping that the world could be other than it is. George Orwell

Doublethink means the power of holding two contradictory beliefs in one's mind simultaneously, and accepting both of them. George Orwell

Unlimited power is apt to corrupt the minds of those who possess it. William Pitt, 1st Earl of Chatham

For women, the need and desire to nurture each other is not pathological but redemptive, and it is within that knowledge that our real power is rediscovered. It is this real connection, which is so feared by a patriarchal world... Audre Lorde

The only preparation or participation required to unleash the power of intention is a connection to the conscious intelligence field, which can be attained in many ways, one of the best being meditation. Deepak Chopra

| NEXT PAGE >