1984 Party Quotes

RELATED QUOTES

And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed-if all records told the same tale-then the lie passed into history and became truth. 'Who controls the past' ran the Party slogan, 'controls the future: who controls the present controls the past. George Orwell

I'm more of a Tea Party person. Andrew Breitbart

I am a defender of the Tea Party. Andrew Breitbart

The Republican Party is officially a dumpster fire. Chris Hayes

From where Winston stood it was just possible to read, picked out on its white face in elegant lettering, the three slogans of the Party: WAR IS PEACE FREEDOM IS SLAVERY IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH. George Orwell

Freedom of connection with any application to any party is the fundamental social basis of the internet. And now, is the basis of the society built on the internet. Tim Berners-Lee

A lot of my father's generation were thinking about communism and had deep liberal and progressive connections. He never admitted whether he was a card-carrying communist party member but I think its possible. Anne Waldman

The Republican Party is the party of national security. There's hardly a national security wing of the Democratic Party anymore. So if we turn away from it, that'll be a big problem. John Bolton

We've seen the Republican Party come apart at the seam with Donald Trump taking the remnants over the cliff. We've seen the basic foundation of the Republican Party move into the Democratic Party inside of Hillary's campaign. Jill Stein

We have a Democratic Party that cannot defend the American people from the worst Republican Party in history because it's a Democratic Party of war and Wall Street. Ralph Nader

The Kennedys formed a Kennedy party. Chris Matthews

Party honesty is party expediency. Grover Cleveland

You don't win as a party unless you become a bigger party. Rand Paul

The Washington Post said that 50% of the contributors of the Republican Party were Jewish and 70% of the Democratic Party. That's 2% and they control America. David Duke

The Republican Party was just as scared of the Tea Party as the Democrats were. We just didn't know it at the time. Rush Limbaugh

The labour Party has lost the last four elections. If they lose another, they get to keep the liberal party. Clive Anderson

All too often the Democratic Party has taken the black vote for granted, and all too often the Republican Party has written it off. Jack Kemp

The whole new Democratic Party is the old Republican Party. We have a whole bunch of elephants running around in donkey's clothes. Robert Novak

I believe the Republican Party is the party of the open door. Our party is the party of opportunity and freedom and equality, and it always will remain such. Reince Priebus

I don't want to comment on media outlets, but I will tell you that if the Republican Party does not evolve, the Republican Party is going to die. John Kasich

| NEXT PAGE >