1984 Diary Quotes

RELATED QUOTES

If you read somebody's diary, you get what you deserve. David Sedaris
Download Wallpaper:

Memory is the diary we all carry about with us. Oscar Wilde
Download Wallpaper:

Keep a diary and one day it'll keep you. Mae West
Download Wallpaper:

I have kept a diary as long as I can remember, and drawings are really another kind of diary. Louise Bourgeois
Download Wallpaper:

You may be keeping a diary of your thoughts but know that, in every religion, the God you believe is keeping a diary of your actions. Steve Maraboli
Download Wallpaper:

I kept a very full diary of my relationship with Nixon, for some strange reason, until he became president. Billy Graham
Download Wallpaper:

Now I start my diary of my personal plot to kill by pistol either Richard Nixon or George Wallace. Arthur Bremer
Download Wallpaper:

In Hollywood now when people die they don't say, 'Did he leave a will?' but 'Did he leave a diary? Liza Minnelli
Download Wallpaper:

See from behind her secret stand The sly informer minutes ev'ry fault And her dread diary with horror fills. Edward Young
Download Wallpaper:

I'm a slave to this leaf in a diary that lists what I must do, what I must say, every half hour. Golda Meir
Download Wallpaper:

MISS PRISM Memory, my dear Cecily, is the diary that we all carry about with us. Oscar Wilde
Download Wallpaper:

The very idea of printing my diary has always struck me as completely superficial. Andy Cohen
Download Wallpaper:

Certainly when you read someone's diary [ superficial] that's a word that jumps to mind. Andy Cohen
Download Wallpaper:

The life of every man is a diary in which he means to write one story, and writes another. James M Barrie
Download Wallpaper:

A great library contains the diary of the human race. George Mercer Dawson
Download Wallpaper:

[Diary entry on the day of the storming of the Bastille, 14 July 1789:] Rien. Nothing. Louis XVI
Download Wallpaper:

[John Adams] diary, of course, is even more revealing of his feelings. Both his letters to [his wife] Abigail and his diary tell us what he really thinks about people and events. Gordon S. Wood
Download Wallpaper:

The more intelligent, the less sane George Orwell
Download Wallpaper:

I know a lot about when I was a little girl, because my sister used to keep a diary. Today I keep her diary in a drawer next to by bed. I like to see how her memories were the same as mine, but also different. Cynthia Kadohata
Download Wallpaper:

A manifesto, a diary, a crumpled suicide note, and a still relevant love letter. Art Spiegelman
Download Wallpaper:

| NEXT PAGE >