1984 And Pages Quotes

RELATED QUOTES

It's the rare happening when actors get together and you have chemistry, connection, just something that works, that's bigger than what's on the page. Sandra Bullock

Most of the network related programming in games has to do with providing a good interactive experience when playing over the internet. This matter is very different from serving web pages. The primary concern there is to handle connection latency, latency fluctuations, packet loss and bandwidth limitations, and pretty much hide all of that from the player's experience. Timothee Besset

Bad things can happen, and often do-but they only take up a few pages of your story; and anyone can survive a few pages. James A. Owen

The romance of life begins and ends with two blank pages. Age and extreme old age. Jean Paul

The line-by-line, sequential, continuous form of the printed page slowly began to lose its resonance as a metaphor of how knowledge was to be acquired and how the world was to be understood. "Knowing" the facts took on a new meaning, for it did not imply that one understood implications, background, or connections. Telegraphic discourse permitted no time for historical perspectives and gave no priority to the qualitative. To the telegraph, intelligence meant knowing of lots of things, not knowing about them. Neil Postman

Scriptures were just words on a page and my prayers failed to lift... Lynn Austin

Next to Morning Pages and Artist Dates, the most potent tool for contacting inner guidance and creativity is walking. Julia Cameron

I write longhand and I type and I rewrite on the typed pages. Joseph Heller

But I see history as a book with many pages-and each day we fill a page with acts of hopefulness and meaning. George H W Bush

On plenty of days the writer can write three or four pages, and on plenty of other days he concludes he must throw them away. Annie Dillard

Books smell and feel better. They have that wonderful thingness of turning the pages. Neil Gaiman

I'd much rather pretend I'm somewhere else, and any time I open the pages of a book, that happens. Jodi Picoult

At first, all is black and white. Black on white. That's where I'm walking, through pages. These pages. Sometimes it gets so that I have one foot in the pages and the words, and the other in what they speak of. Markus Zusak

We will paste upon the curled pages words Like charming and romantic and sentimental Forgetting that charming is witchcraft Romantic is love And sentiment is what makes us human Emilie Autumn

I can get 400 pages down the road and still not know the answer. What I do know is that I have really examined every facet of the situation, and I may not have changed my opinion but I have definitely forced myself to explore why it's my opinion. Jodi Picoult

Kerouac opened a million coffee bars and sold a million pairs of Levis to both sexes. Woodstock rises from his pages. William S Burroughs

We are too civil to books. For a few golden sentences we will turn over and actually read a volume of four or five hundred pages. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Inside the Bible's pages lie the answers to all the problems that mankind has ever known. I hope Americans will read and study the Bible. Ronald Reagan

...and last but not least, reflecting my feelings on proofreading...excuse any pages on my websites that have misspelled words or grammatical errors...I'm not a proofreader of any great merit. Mark Twain

If you're trying to drop ten pages from a screenplay, it hurts like hell, but if you just put it away for a month and then take it out, you can do it just like that! Quentin Tarantino

| NEXT PAGE >