1984 About The Party Quotes

RELATED QUOTES

And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed-if all records told the same tale-then the lie passed into history and became truth. 'Who controls the past' ran the Party slogan, 'controls the future: who controls the present controls the past. George Orwell

A lot of my father's generation were thinking about communism and had deep liberal and progressive connections. He never admitted whether he was a card-carrying communist party member but I think its possible. Anne Waldman

Maybe he [Bernie Sanders] still thinks about the Democratic Party as the party of the New Deal. Jill Stein

Freedom of connection with any application to any party is the fundamental social basis of the internet. And now, is the basis of the society built on the internet. Tim Berners-Lee

From where Winston stood it was just possible to read, picked out on its white face in elegant lettering, the three slogans of the Party: WAR IS PEACE FREEDOM IS SLAVERY IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH. George Orwell

When I saw Fannie Lou Hamer speech I said, "Well, how did this Democratic Party that Miss Hamer is talking about, become the Democratic Party that now is the party of the African-American community?" Leah D. Daughtry

Let us be clear about one thing: The tea party movement is not seeking a junior partnership with the Republican Party, but a hostile takeover of it. Matt Kibbe

I think one of the greatest things about the Republican Party is the understanding, we don't point fingers and we have class... Angie Harmon

How about if I had two people in the race? The number would've been twice as good. In other words, people with 2 million people. Because the Republican party increased. Donald Trump

The Labour Party is going about the country stirring up apathy. William Whitelaw, 1st Viscount Whitelaw

The Moment I Knew" "was a song about my 21st birthday party, which was the worst experience ever, Taylor Swift

Victimhood and a 'can't do' spirit is what the Democratic Party has mostly been about since the Great Depression. Cal Thomas

Only the Republican Party cares about the issues that concern me. Jackie Mason

The Democratic Party would like to see an open independent bipartisan investigation [about hacking]. Donna Brazile

When I hear Governor Mitt Romney in his speech talk about how the Republican Party must stand for legitimate conservative values. They don't. Rush Limbaugh

I remember my Republican Party as fiscally conservative, as caring about the environment. Lincoln Chafee

I'm much more concerned about America than the Democratic Party. Howard Schultz

I do think that the Republican Party is in a crisis right now, a crisis of confidence about who we are. Jeff Flake

I do not give a damn about the dead. They died for the [Communist] Party and the Party can decide what it wants. I practice a live man's politics, for the living. Jean-Paul Sartre

I believe there's about 78 to 81 members of the Democrat Party who are members of the Communist Party. It's called the Congressional Progressive Caucus. Allen West

| NEXT PAGE >