1984 About Government Quotes

RELATED QUOTES

News about the Russia connections to the [Donald Trump] administration and what we are continuing to learn about those connections. What`s getting to be, I think, particularly unsettling is that simultaneously we are right now what`s going on, I think, is that we are number one nailing down more direct connections between the Trump campaign and the Russian government at the time the Russian government was influencing our election. Rachel Maddow

We`ve got [evidence] of direct Russian government connections with the [Donald] Trump campaign, during the campaign, while the Russian government was interfering in our election to try to elect Trump. Rachel Maddow

Reform is for people who have government connections, revolution is for the people! Malcolm X

There's overwhelming evidence that there was a connection between Al Qaeda and the Iraqi government Dick Cheney

The Connection Machines owned by the United States government laboratories were made available to me because they were considered impossible to program and there was no great demand for them at that time. Philip Emeagwali

Was George Orwell right about 1984? Steve Jobs

In such a government as ours no man is appointed to an office because he is the fittest for it-nor hardly in any other government-because there are so many connections and dependencies to be studied. Samuel Johnson

I've always been about less government. Kelly Clarkson

Shut up! Go back to bed, America. Your government is in control. Here's Love Connection. Watch this and get fat and stupid. Bill Hicks

Permission from the government is an expensive commodity. New ideas rarely have this kind of support. Old ideas often have deep legislative connections to defend them against the new. Lawrence Lessig

The connection which formerly existed between the Government and banks was in reality injurious to both, as well as to the general interests of the community at large. Martin Van Buren

Cynics about government find much to be cynical about. Alice Rivlin

Politics isn't only about government. Politics is about the people. Young Jeezy

The present struggle seems less about abolishing big government than about who gets to use it. William Greider

How many are worried about a government shutdown? How many are more worried about it starting back up? Jay Leno

Things are difficult enough about Iraq without the Federal Government suppressing the truth about Iraq. Jay Inslee

It's all about hope, kindness and a connection with one another. Elizabeth Taylor

Succeeding in business is all about making connections Richard Branson

I've been writing full-time since about 1984 - mostly magazine features and columns. Mary Roach

Tech is all about building human connections. Padmasree Warrior

| NEXT PAGE >