1000 Workout Quotes

RELATED QUOTES

Stimulate don't Annihilate. Lee Haney

Intensity builds immensity Kevin Levrone

Aint nuttin' but a peanut. Ronnie Coleman

Ain't nuttin' to it,but ta do it! Ronnie Coleman

I never think about losing. Lou Ferrigno

Success isn't always about 'greatness'. It's about consistency. Consistent hard work gains success. Greatness will come. Dwayne Johnson

I dont have a trainer. I have what I call the poor mans workout and the rich mans diet. I run for 1 hour every day and do 500 sit-ups and 1000 crunches, and I lift weights at the Y for 28 bucks a month, even if its 3 in the morning. T J Thyne

Don't be fooled. I kept all my workout clothes in that top hat. Abraham Lincoln

When you have such a good workout, it clears everything up mentally, physically, and you just have a better day. Minka Kelly

I want kids to enjoy skating and I think it's a great workout. Oksana Baiul

Running through airports with pounds of luggage - that's a good workout. Rachel Mcadams

I shake my booty all the time! It's the best workout! Ashlee Simpson

When you hit failure your workout has just begun. Ronnie Coleman

Yoga is an inner experience#31; - a workIN within a workOUT. A. G. Mohan

To me, sweat is workout bliss, Brooke Burke

My workout is my meditation. Kyle Maclachlan

I take vitamins. I workout every day. Alyssa Milano

Writing is a workout, just like going for a run! Meg Cabot

I enjoy yoga a lot, not even for the workout. Jessica Szohr

The toughest workout can never match the pain of being out of work. George Montgomery

| NEXT PAGE >