100 Random Questions

RELATED QUOTES

Random questions are the least random of all questions. John Green
Download Wallpaper:

When you expand your awareness, seemingly random events will be seen to fit into a larger purpose. Deepak Chopra
Download Wallpaper:

I think someone follows me. They do the most random stuff. I get a photo taken through a burger drive-through window and it's like, 'What?'. They always seem like they're six feet away. I don't understand. I'm walking around and I don't see anybody. Robert Pattinson
Download Wallpaper:

In school, we're rewarded for having the answer, not for asking a good question. Richard Saul Wurman
Download Wallpaper:

Do your little bit of good where you are. Desmond Tutu
Download Wallpaper:

If a terrorist group wanted to hit Britain, all they'd have to do is kill 100 random celebrities. The country would have a nervous breakown. Chris Morris
Download Wallpaper:

To the winner, there is 100-percent elation, 100-percent fun, 100-percent laughter; and yet the only thing left to the loser is resolution and determination. Vince Lombardi
Download Wallpaper:

They were unwillingly to give 100 percent if they didn't personally think it was important. What you don't understand is the champions know it's all important. Tony Dungy
Download Wallpaper:

If you put your mind to something, if you give 100 percent, if you sacrifice, and if you dedicate yourself, anything is truly possible. Apolo Ohno
Download Wallpaper:

Is That All There Is? Peggy Lee
Download Wallpaper:

When will you start asking different questions? Better questions? Shahrukh Khan
Download Wallpaper:

That," said Harry, "is a really good question. J K Rowling
Download Wallpaper:

When you live a life without questions, you're unprepared for the questions when they come. Neal Shusterman
Download Wallpaper:

The answer to the big questions in running is the same as the answer to the big questions in life: Do the best with what you've got. George A Sheehan
Download Wallpaper:

It's always wise to raise questions about the most obvious and simple assumption C. West Churchman
Download Wallpaper:

My job is not to produce answers. My job is to produce good questions. Glenn Ligon
Download Wallpaper:

Personal answers to ultimate questions. That is what we seek. Alexander Eliot
Download Wallpaper:

An English writer telephoned me from London, asking questions. One was, "What's your alma mater?" I told him, "Books. Malcolm X
Download Wallpaper:

I believe that good questions are more important than answers, and the best children's books ask questions, and make the readers ask questions. And every new question is going to disturb someone's universe. Madeleine L'Engle
Download Wallpaper:

Commitment doesn't mean that it has to last forever, but while you are there, commit yourself 100%. By doing this, the quality of your life improves 100%. Susan Jeffers
Download Wallpaper:

| NEXT PAGE >