100 Random Questions

RELATED QUOTES

Random questions are the least random of all questions. John Green
Download Wallpaper:

When I meet successful people I ask 100 questions as to what they attribute their success to. It is usually the same: persistence, hard work and hiring good people. Kiana Tom
Download Wallpaper:

When I started to pick up the bass, it was purely by random chance. Eberhard Weber
Download Wallpaper:

If a man be gracious and courteous to strangers, it shows he is a citizen of the world. Francis Bacon
Download Wallpaper:

My greatest strength as a consultant is to be ignorant and ask a few questions. Peter Drucker
Download Wallpaper:

It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers. James Thurber
Download Wallpaper:

We hear only those questions for which we are in a position to find answers. Friedrich Nietzsche
Download Wallpaper:

It is the answers, not the questions, that are embarrassing. Helen Suzman
Download Wallpaper:

Sometimes God answers our questions with questions. Ann Voskamp
Download Wallpaper:

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom. Francis Bacon
Download Wallpaper:

In school, we're rewarded for having the answer, not for asking a good question. Richard Saul Wurman
Download Wallpaper:

One of the best things about paintings is their silence - which prompts reflection and random reverie. Mark Stevens
Download Wallpaper:

Caves are whimsical things, and geology on a local scale is random and unpredictable. William Stone
Download Wallpaper:

Many people think all I do is some random engineering work in between caving expeditions. It's been far more deliberate than that. William Stone
Download Wallpaper:

Maybe life is random, but I doubt it. Steven Tyler
Download Wallpaper:

The beauty of democracy is that an average, random, unremarkable citizen can lead it. P J Orourke
Download Wallpaper:

If a terrorist group wanted to hit Britain, all they'd have to do is kill 100 random celebrities. The country would have a nervous breakown. Chris Morris
Download Wallpaper:

You don't want a million answers as much as you want a few forever questions. The questions are diamonds you hold in the light. Study a lifetime and you see different colors from the same jewel. Richard Bach
Download Wallpaper:

Every night on the court I give my all, and if I'm not giving 100 percent, I criticize myself. Lebron James
Download Wallpaper:

I'm a hypercompetitive individual. Jack Abramoff
Download Wallpaper:

| NEXT PAGE >