100 Random Questions

RELATED QUOTES

The Star Trek computer doesn't seem that interesting. They ask it random questions, it thinks for a while. I think we can do better than that. Larry Page

Random questions are the least random of all questions. John Green

Let your kids observe you doing random acts of kindness, it can be contagious Kevin Heath

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about answers. Thomas Pynchon

No man really becomes a fool until he stops asking questions. Charles Proteus Steinmetz

Sometimes you think you are 100% right, but you are 100% wrong! Dharma Mittra

In school, we're rewarded for having the answer, not for asking a good question. Richard Saul Wurman

When you carry out acts of kindness you get a wonderful feeling inside. It is as though something inside your body responds and says, yes, this is how I ought to feel. Harold S. Kushner

How beautiful a day can be, when kindness touches it! George Elliston

There are questions of real power and then there are questions of phony authority. You have to break through the phony authority to begin to fight the real questions of power. Karen Nussbaum

If a terrorist group wanted to hit Britain, all they'd have to do is kill 100 random celebrities. The country would have a nervous breakown. Chris Morris

That," said Harry, "is a really good question. J K Rowling

When you live a life without questions, you're unprepared for the questions when they come. Neal Shusterman

There are no foolish questions, and no man becomes a fool until he has stopped asking questions. Charles Proteus Steinmetz

To be able to ask a question clearly is two-thirds of the way to getting it answered. John Ruskin

I began to realize that thinking itself is nothing but the process of asking and answering questions. Tony Robbins

Don't say random stuff. It makes me do random things Onew

You know what's fun? You pick somebody at random, like out of the phone book, and send them about 100 'Just Because' cards. They can't even ask you why you did it. Brian Regan

If we took the mission statements of 100 large industrial companies, mixed them up while everyone was asleep, and reassigned them at random, would anyone wake up tomorrow and cry, 'My gosh, where has our mission statement gone?' C. K. Prahalad

While knowledge is orderly and cumulative, information is random and miscellaneous. Daniel J Boorstin

| NEXT PAGE >