100 Questions to Ask Someone

RELATED QUOTES

It is frequently more rewarding merely to ask pertinent questions. It may get someone to go and look for an answer. Prince Philip
Download Wallpaper:

Someone has to ask you a question," George continues meaningly, "before you can answer it. But it's so seldom you find anyone who'll ask the right questions. Most people aren't that much interested.... Christopher Isherwood
Download Wallpaper:

I try to ask visual questions. I'll ask what someone was wearing, if that seems relevant. If possible, I'll walk over the same ground that they're depicting. Of course, I can never get it precisely as it was. Joe Sacco
Download Wallpaper:

As I may or may not say to the Lord on Judgment Day, You ask a lot of questions for someone who has so much explaining to do. Robert Brault
Download Wallpaper:

Sometimes, when you don't ask questions, it's not because you are afraid that someone will lie to your face. It's because you're afraid they'll tell you the truth. Jodi Picoult
Download Wallpaper:

Whenever someone asks me to define love, I usually think for a minute, then I spin around and pin the guy's arm behind his back. NOW who's asking the questions? Jack Handey
Download Wallpaper:

Generally I find that kids ask better questions than you get with adults. Something that kids will do a lot is, they're so nervous, and they're not really paying attention, so they'll ask the same question someone just asked. And you're trying to be nice and not embarrass them any more than they are already. James Patterson
Download Wallpaper:

Ask the right questions if you're going to find the right answers. Vanessa Redgrave
Download Wallpaper:

Why?' is always the most difficult question to answer. You know where you are when someone asks you 'What's the time?' or 'When was the battle of 1066?' or 'How do these seatbelts work that go tight when you slam the brakes on, Daddy?' The answers are easy and are, respectively, 'Seven-thirty in the evening,' 'Ten-fifteen in the morning,' and 'Don't ask stupid questions. Douglas Adams
Download Wallpaper:

When I meet successful people I ask 100 questions as to what they attribute their success to. It is usually the same: persistence, hard work and hiring good people. Kiana Tom
Download Wallpaper:

My greatest strength as a consultant is to be ignorant and ask a few questions. Peter Drucker
Download Wallpaper:

I ask myself questions that journalists don't dare to ask or don't know how to ask. Pedro Almodovar
Download Wallpaper:

People ask me all the time, 'How can I become a successful entrepreneur?' And I have to be honest: It's one of my least favorite questions, because if you're waiting for someone else's advice to become an entrepreneur, chances are you're not one. Michael Dell
Download Wallpaper:

Ask the right questions. The fastest way to change the answers you receive - from yourself and others - is to change the questions you ask. Asking the right questions will get you better answers - because the questions you ask will either limit or expand the possible responses. Lee J. Colan
Download Wallpaper:

Ask an impertinent question and you are on the way to the pertinent answer. Jacob Bronowski
Download Wallpaper:

People ask me the most naive questions. Someone asked me if we have indoor toilets. I can't get upset. They just don't know. Rihanna
Download Wallpaper:

I was the youngest child. I got to be myself and ask stupid questions because I was the youngest. It is so important to listen to the questions children have and reward them for the wondrous questions they ask. Maybritt Moser
Download Wallpaper:

The thing about interviews is that if someone interviews you, and they're an idiot, then they make you sound like an idiot, too. They ask you stupid questions, and they bring you down to their level. It's tempting to not ever want to talk to anybody, but you can't do that. Dean Wareham
Download Wallpaper:

I don't mind anyone asking me any questions, I've got nothing to hide. I like it to be as real as it is; that's what I call an interview. I'm not someone who's like 'Right, you can't ask this, that, this, that, this, that.' It's got to be a real interview. I've literally got nothing to hide. Katie Price
Download Wallpaper:

I have mentored two young aspiring actors and I wish that I had known I could look for a mentor because it would have been a lot easier to be able to ask those questions to someone who had gone through it already. Erica Schroeder
Download Wallpaper:

| NEXT PAGE >