100 Best Oscar Wilde Quotes

RELATED QUOTES

Oscar Wilde always makes me smile - with respect and admiration. His short stories prove that it is possible to be both sarcastic, even cynical, but deeply compassionate. Just seeing the cover of one of Wilde's books in a bookshop makes me smile. Orhan Pamuk
Download Wallpaper:

The best thing about my apartment is that it looks over Oscar de la Renta and all the shops. Nina Garcia
Download Wallpaper:

Try on 100 different hats if you can, until you find the one that suits you best. It's a trial and error thing. Philip Treacy
Download Wallpaper:

The knee just isn't 100 percent. It's hard to be out there when you know that you can't play at your best and could potentially make it worse. Serena Williams
Download Wallpaper:

When I was a kid growing up, we had a cherry tree in the backyard, 100 years old. I climbed it, and it gave shade in the summertime and excellent cherries in the late summer. Having cherry blossoms around gives the best springtime vibe ever. Andrew Wyatt
Download Wallpaper:

I want to be the best daughter, sister, friend and wife I can possibly be - because when I die, I am not going to be buried with my Oscar. Zoe Saldana
Download Wallpaper:

He who stands most remote from his age is he who mirrors it best. Oscar Wilde
Download Wallpaper:

I have a simple taste, only the best. Oscar Wilde
Download Wallpaper:

The best people to work for are me, myself and I. Oscar Wilde
Download Wallpaper:

Over the piano was printed a notice: Please do not shoot the pianist. He is doing his best. Oscar Wilde
Download Wallpaper:

Study the Peerage.... It is the best thing in fiction the English have ever done. Oscar Wilde
Download Wallpaper:

To get into the best society nowadays, one has either to feed people, amuse people, or shock people. Oscar Wilde
Download Wallpaper:

I'm a man of simple tastes. I'm always satisfied with the best. Oscar Wilde
Download Wallpaper:

the secrets of art are best learned in secret, and that Beauty, like Wisdom, loves the lonely worshipper. Oscar Wilde
Download Wallpaper:

He would stab his best friend for the sake of writing an epigram on his tombstone. Oscar Wilde
Download Wallpaper:

Really the answers I get are idiotic. The entire correspondence of you and Robbie with me should be published. The best title would be Letters from Two Idiots to a Lunatic, I should fancy. Oscar Wilde
Download Wallpaper:

Dad is my best mate and I can tell Mum absolutely anything. I really appreciate Mum and Dad. Why are we so close? Young parents, I think. The rock business keeps their minds young. Kim Wilde
Download Wallpaper:

I don't think about that. I wasn't a kid growing up saying one day I'll get an Oscar and make a speech. That wasn't on my mind. So what I do is the best work I can do. Adam Sandler
Download Wallpaper:

The best revenge is to live well. Oscar Wilde
Download Wallpaper:

It is always with the best intentions that the worst work is done. Oscar Wilde
Download Wallpaper:

| NEXT PAGE >