10 Year Old Quotes

RELATED QUOTES

But can one still make resolutions when one is over forty? I live according to twenty-year-old habits. Andre Gide
Download Wallpaper:

Extinction was a difficult concept for a 10-year-old. Nell Newman
Download Wallpaper:

the object of a new year is not that we should have a new year, but rather that we should have a new soul. Gilbert K Chesterton
Download Wallpaper:

I don't feel like a 40-year-old. I feel more like four 10-year-olds, each pulling in a different direction. Michael Feldman
Download Wallpaper:

Good resolutions are simply checks that men draw on a bank where they have no account. Oscar Wilde
Download Wallpaper:

Drop the last year into the silent limbo of the past. Let it go, for it was imperfect, and thank God that it can go. Brooks Atkinson
Download Wallpaper:

Before you know it it's 3 am and you're 80 years old and you can't remember what it was like to have 20 year old thoughts or a 10 year old heart. Anita Pallenberg
Download Wallpaper:

Ring out the false, ring in the true. Alfred Lord Tennyson
Download Wallpaper:

The new year begins in a snow-storm of white vows. George William Curtis
Download Wallpaper:

Nothing I do can't be done by a 10-year-old with 15 years of practice. Harry Blackstone, Jr.
Download Wallpaper:

You can only perceive real beauty in a person as they get older. Anouk Aimee
Download Wallpaper:

A new year can begin only because the old year ends. Madeleine L'Engle
Download Wallpaper:

Inside I feel much like a 12-year-old or a 17-year-old who knows big words. Tim O'Brien
Download Wallpaper:

Synthetic life-forms were less than ten years old, the old android mechanicals less than sixteen; the faults of their systems were still being ironed out, year by year. Brian Aldiss
Download Wallpaper:

I believe for some high-technology medicine, like transplants and kidney dialysis, age should be a consideration in the delivery of that technology. In a world of limited resources, we have a larger duty to a 10-year-old than to a 90-year-old. Richard Lamm
Download Wallpaper:

There's no reason anybody should be reading too much into 'Thrift Shop.' I just have because I have a 10-year-old and a 7-year-old who are really into going to lyric websites, hitting print, and printing lyrics for every song that's popular. Al Madrigal
Download Wallpaper:

The notion of time bothers me. You look at thirty-year-old photographs and realize how the time has passed. Christian Lacroix
Download Wallpaper:

A three-year-old gave this reaction to her Christmas dinner: I don't like the turkey, but I like the bread he ate. Anonymous
Download Wallpaper:

No one is so old that he does not think he could live another year. Cicero
Download Wallpaper:

And in Spain Galba secretly musters and drills his army - Galba, the old man in his seventy-third year. Constantine P. Cavafy
Download Wallpaper:

| NEXT PAGE >