10 Quotes From the Fault in Our Stars

RELATED QUOTES

My thoughts are stars I cannot fathom into constellations. John Green

Shailene Woodley is reason enough to see 'The Fault in Our Stars.' Leonard Maltin

But it is the nature of stars to cross, and never was Shakespeare more wrong than when he has Cassius note, 'The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars / But in ourselves. John Green

The world is not a wish-granting factory. John Green

Apparently, the world is not a wish granting factory. Augustus

there is no shortage of fault to be found amid our stars John Green

but even if we survive the collapse of our sun, we will not survive forever. John Green

You die in the middle of your life. John Green

Right, of course. But you keep the promise anyway. That's what love is. Love is keeping the promise anyway. Augustus

The marks humans leave are too often scars. John Green

We're as likely to hurt the universe as we are to help it, and we're not likely to do either. John Green

Love is keeping the promise anyway. John Green

If you want rainbow, you have to deal with the rain. Augustus

Sometimes people don't understand the promises they're making when they make them. John Green

That's the thing about pain, it demands to be felt. John Green

She was loved deeply, but not widely John Green

I like 'The Fault in Our Stars.' I thought those two guys did a really, really good job. The movie obviously did really, really well. Jamie Blackley

Only now that I loved a grenade did I understand the foolishness of trying to save others from my own impending fragmentation: I couldn't unlove Augustus Waters. And I didn't want to. John Green

Some infinities are bigger than other infinities. John Green

I'm on a roller coaster that only goes up, my friend. John Green

| NEXT PAGE >