10 Quotes From Confucius

To learn and from time to time to apply what one has learned - isn't that a pleasure? Confucius

True goodness springs from a man's own heart. All men are born good. Confucius

Life is really simple, but men insist on making it complicated. Confucius

To be fond of learning is near to wisdom. Confucius

Reviewing the day's lessons. Isn't it joyful? Friends come from far. Isn't it delightful? One has never been angry at other's misunderstanding. Isn't he a respectable man? Confucius

When you are ignorant about something, to know that you are ignorant about it - that is knowledge. Confucius

If one is guided by profit in one's actions, one will incur much ill will. Confucius

A man without a mustache is a man without a soul. Confucius

Not too isolated, not too many relationships, the middle, that's wisdom. Confucius

Never do to others what you would not like them to do to you. Confucius

If you chase two rabbits, you catch none. Confucius

A man without persistence will never make a good shaman or a good physician. Confucius

Do unto others as you wish others do unto you. Confucius

Knowing what's correct and not doing it, it's the worst cowardice. Confucius

If you don't know the life yet, how could be possible for you to know the death? Confucius

When nature exceeds culture, we have the rustic. When culture exceeds nature, we have the pedant. Confucius

To no one but the Son of Heaven does it belong to order ceremonies, to fix the measures, and to determine the written characters. Confucius

I will not be concerned at other men's not knowing me; I will be concerned at my own want of ability. Confucius

Mankind differs from the animals only by a little and most people throw that away. Confucius

You will never know how sharp a sword is unless it's drawn from its sheath Confucius

10 Quotes From Confucius, 10 Quotes From Macbeth, 10 Quotes From Oglala Lakota Chief, 10 Quotes From the Crucible, 10 Quotes From the Fault in Our Stars, Quotes From Confucius, 10 Anniversary Quotes, 10 Doctor Quotes, 10 Famous Quotations, 10 Famous Quotes, 10 Funniest Quotes, 10 Funniest Sayings, 10 Funny Quotes, 10 Great Quotes, 10 Inspirational Quotes, 10 Letter Quotes, 10 Life Lessons, 10 Motivational Quotes, 10 Photography Quotes, 10 Random Quotes,