If you can't convince them, confuse them. Harry S Truman
Download Wallpaper:

The funny thing about gold is how quickly it can tarnish. Robyn
Download Wallpaper:

Being funny is not the same as being happy. Dana Gould
Download Wallpaper:

Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for. Will Rogers
Download Wallpaper:

Sometimes you just have to put on lip gloss and pretend to be psyched. Mindy Kaling
Download Wallpaper:

I don't exaggerate - I just remember big. Chi Chi Rodriguez
Download Wallpaper:

I'd rather take coffee than compliments just now. Louisa May Alcott
Download Wallpaper:

I wasn't particularly funny in high school, but I grew up with three older brothers who were quite funny. Ryan Stiles
Download Wallpaper:

What once were two, are one George Saunders
Download Wallpaper:

Do fish get cramps after eating? Steven Wright
Download Wallpaper:

I eat Swiss cheese from the inside out. Steven Wright
Download Wallpaper:

If I studied all my life, I couldn't think up half the number of funny things passed in one session of congress. Will Rogers
Download Wallpaper:

Be wary of strong drink. It can make you shoot at tax collectors... and miss. Robert A Heinlein
Download Wallpaper:

No animal ever invented anything as bad as drunkenness - or so good as drink. Gilbert K Chesterton
Download Wallpaper:

I think absurdist humor is funny... Aziz Ansari
Download Wallpaper:

I always like to watch comics and it's interesting that you can tell if someone's funny in 10 seconds. Christopher Walken
Download Wallpaper:

My hair has never been my greatest feature, so that was funny enough unto itself that my hair became so focused on. Jennifer Aniston
Download Wallpaper:

Funny thing, employment. If you keep doing it, you keep getting paid. N.K. Jemisin
Download Wallpaper:

A man is not paid for having a head and hands, but for using them. Elbert Hubbard
Download Wallpaper:

I never drink coffee at lunch. I find it keeps me awake for the afternoon. Ronald Reagan
Download Wallpaper:

| NEXT PAGE >