10 Funniest Sayings

RELATED QUOTES

One is more apt to become wise by doing fool things than by reading wise sayings. Robert Brault
Download Wallpaper:

Some people are absolutely funny and you want to wish them Happy Thanksgiving in funniest way possible. Here is the list of Funny Thanksgiving sayings. Just chose the quote you want to wish that person. Vegetables are a must on a diet. I suggest carrot cake, zucchini bread and pumpkin pie. Jim Davis
Download Wallpaper:

The Mets just had their first .500-or-better April since July of 1992. Ralph Kiner
Download Wallpaper:

He has turned defensive boxing into a poetic art. Trouble is, nobody ever knocked anybody out with a poem. Eddie Shaw
Download Wallpaper:

The funniest line in English is "Get it?" When you say that, everyone chortles. Garrison Keillor
Download Wallpaper:

Women are very funny. Some of the funniest people I can think of are women. Rachel Bloom
Download Wallpaper:

I put the Scriptures above all the sayings of the fathers, angels, men and devils. Here I take my stand. Martin Luther
Download Wallpaper:

Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious. Charles Shackleford
Download Wallpaper:

Anyone who says he can see through women is missing a lot. Groucho Marx
Download Wallpaper:

Happiness is like peeing in your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth. Jon Foreman
Download Wallpaper:

Honesty is the key to a relationship. If you can fake that, you're in. Courteney Cox
Download Wallpaper:

A long memory is the most subversive idea in America. A tautology is a thing which is tautological. A witty saying proves nothing, but saying something pointless gets people's attention. If your kids look like you, it's hereditory. If they look like the neighbor, it's the environment. Although golf was originally restricted to wealthy, overweight Protestants, today it's open to anybody who owns hideous clothing. Dave Barry
Download Wallpaper:

I think that music at inappropriate times with inappropriate volumes can be the funniest thing ever. Ed Helms
Download Wallpaper:

By the way, I'm funniest when I'm not being funny. I'm better to laugh at than with, pretty much. Jemima Kirke
Download Wallpaper:

When you do a movie as opposed to a TV show, it's always tempting to think everything has to be big and exaggerated and spectacular. And in fact, a lot of the funniest comedy films have been very intimate. Armando Iannucci
Download Wallpaper:

I have always been a huge admirer of my own work. I'm one of the funniest and most entertaining writers I know. Mel Brooks
Download Wallpaper:

Sometimes I try to sell shows with a female lead to networks, and that isn't something that's been a proven formula for them, so they reject it. I do feel like men get the funniest roles in movies. Kristen Schaal
Download Wallpaper:

I was asked about doing a nude shoot for men's magazine GQ. I thought it was the funniest thing I'd ever heard. Julie Walters
Download Wallpaper:

We Germans should know that we're good at constructing cars, and we have a lot of good qualities. But we're not the funniest. Daniel Bruhl
Download Wallpaper:

I like drama as well. When I played Hamlet, I got one review that said, "This must surely be the funniest Hamlet in history," but schoolgirls would still cry when he died. Jason Gann
Download Wallpaper:

| NEXT PAGE >