10 Funniest Sayings

RELATED QUOTES

He has turned defensive boxing into a poetic art. Trouble is, nobody ever knocked anybody out with a poem. Eddie Shaw
Download Wallpaper:

Most football players are temperamental. That's 90 percent temper and 10 percent mental. Doug Plank
Download Wallpaper:

A wise saying is something you keep picking up off the floor in front of your fridge Robert Breault
Download Wallpaper:

They don't think it be like it is, but it do. Oscar Gamble
Download Wallpaper:

You don't like to see hookers going down on players like that. Murray Mexted
Download Wallpaper:

The drivers have one foot on the brake, one on the clutch and one on the throttle. Bob Varsha
Download Wallpaper:

The only way to stop Jim Brown was to give him a movie contract. Carl "Spider" Lockhart
Download Wallpaper:

A day without newspapers is like walking around without your pants on. Jerry Coleman
Download Wallpaper:

I've never seen anyone go on the DL with pulled fat. Rod Beck
Download Wallpaper:

Statistics are like bikinis-they show a lot but not everything. Lou Piniella
Download Wallpaper:

You call it madness, but I call it love. Don Byas
Download Wallpaper:

I don't think there's anybody in this organization not focused on the 49ers...I mean Chargers. Bill Belichick
Download Wallpaper:

We must have had 99 per cent of the match. It was the other three per cent that cost us. Ruud Gullit
Download Wallpaper:

This is really a lovely horse, I once rode her mother. Ted Walsh
Download Wallpaper:

One is more apt to become wise by doing fool things than by reading wise sayings. Robert Brault
Download Wallpaper:

Some people are absolutely funny and you want to wish them Happy Thanksgiving in funniest way possible. Here is the list of Funny Thanksgiving sayings. Just chose the quote you want to wish that person. Vegetables are a must on a diet. I suggest carrot cake, zucchini bread and pumpkin pie. Jim Davis
Download Wallpaper:

The Mets just had their first .500-or-better April since July of 1992. Ralph Kiner
Download Wallpaper:

The only thing that keeps this organization from being recognized as one of the finest in baseball is wins and losses at the major league level. Chuck LaMar
Download Wallpaper:

You guys line up alphabetically by height. Bill Peterson
Download Wallpaper:

When you get that nice celebration coming into the dugout and you're getting your ass hammered by guys, there's no better feeling than to have that done. Matt Stairs
Download Wallpaper:

| NEXT PAGE >