10 Fun Golf Quotes

RELATED QUOTES

Golf is the most fun you can have with out taking your clothes off. Chi Chi Rodriguez
Download Wallpaper:

Swimming is fun. It's a lot funner than golf. Michael Phelps
Download Wallpaper:

Isn't it fun to go out on the course and lie in the sun? Bob Hope
Download Wallpaper:

It's the most fun I've had with my clothes on. Lee Trevino
Download Wallpaper:

I don't like going to the mall. I'm not really like the other girls. I just like to go out on the golf course and play. Golf is fun and feels really good. Michelle Wie
Download Wallpaper:

Golf is golf. You hit the ball, you go find it. Then you hit it again. Lon Hinkle
Download Wallpaper:

Never concede the putt that beats you. Harry Vardon
Download Wallpaper:

A leading difficulty with the average player is that he totally misunderstands what is meant by concentration. He may think he is concentrating hard when he is merely worrying. Bobby Jones
Download Wallpaper:

I didn't miss the putt. I made the putt. The ball missed the hole. Peter Jacobsen
Download Wallpaper:

Hitting the ball is the fun part of it, but the fewer times you hit the ball the more fun you have. Lou Graham
Download Wallpaper:

I get as much fun as the next man from whaling the ball as hard as I can and catching it squarely on the button. But from sad experience I learned not to try this in a round that meant anything. Bobby Jones
Download Wallpaper:

The trouble that most of us find with the modern matched sets of clubs is that they don't really seem to know any more about the game than the old ones did. Robert Browning
Download Wallpaper:

The last time I had this much fun was a root-canal operation. Larry Ziegler
Download Wallpaper:

Never take a mulligan on a par 3. A "hole in three" is not a fun story to relive. Brian Weiss
Download Wallpaper:

Golf is very much like a love affair. If you don't take it seriously, it's no fun, if you do, it breaks your heart. Don't break your heart, but flirt with the possibility. Louise Suggs
Download Wallpaper:

I enjoy Augusta. I enjoy its challenges. There's no other golf course like this anywhere. Its greens and its challenges on and around the greens are just super, super tough. So the greens are fun to play in sort of a morbid way Ben Crenshaw
Download Wallpaper:

Golf is a mental disorder. Edgar Rice Burroughs
Download Wallpaper:

This is one of the most special golf courses in the planet. Graeme McDowell
Download Wallpaper:

Golf is a diabolical game. It's easy to make fun of something that's so bizarre, so painful, so humiliating... yet so joyous. Ken Green
Download Wallpaper:

I find golf very relaxing. It's a way to get away from work and get outside. It's a lot of fun, and once you get going it's almost kind of addictive. Bill Gates
Download Wallpaper:

| NEXT PAGE >