10 Famous Quotations

RELATED QUOTES

Service is what life is all about. Marian Wright Edelman
Download Wallpaper:

There's a famous quotation from the time the Buddha learned of the deaths of two of his greatest disciples: "It's as if the sun and the moon have left the sky." From that quotation, I would guess that while the Buddha loved all beings everywhere, with no exclusion, he also had relationships that were special to him, and he felt their loss. Sharon Salzberg
Download Wallpaper:

I'd lived by quotations, practically all my life. Loretta Young
Download Wallpaper:

Lesser artists borrow, great artists steal. Igor Stravinsky
Download Wallpaper:

People don't get through to the essence of you right away - it's always the famous 'girl' or the famous 'girlfriend'. I'd rather be known for myself. Vanessa Paradis
Download Wallpaper:

Love is a great beautifier. Louisa May Alcott
Download Wallpaper:

Being big and famous doesn't get you more freedom, it gets you less. Robert Wyatt
Download Wallpaper:

I'm as famous as I want to be. Tracey Ullman
Download Wallpaper:

Baseball has the great advantage over cricket of being sooner ended. George Bernard Shaw
Download Wallpaper:

One of the beautiful things about baseball is the history. Jim Abbott
Download Wallpaper:

Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious. Charles Shackleford
Download Wallpaper:

In spite of his practical ability, some of his experience had petrified into maxims and quotations. George Eliot
Download Wallpaper:

I hate quotations. Tell me what you know. Ralph Waldo Emerson
Download Wallpaper:

Now we sit through Shakespeare in order to recognize the quotations. Orson Welles
Download Wallpaper:

Youth is happy because it has the ability to see beauty. Anyone who keeps the ability to see beauty never grows old. Franz Kafka
Download Wallpaper:

When a fissure off the California coast started pumping and dumping oil on the nearby towns and beaches, everybody started dumping on Union Oil. Matters weren't helped one iota by a manufactured quotation attributed to Union's president, Fred Hartley, alleging his amazement at the publicity for the loss of a few birds.... Fred Hartley never said what the press reported, as the transcript and the Senate committee members definitely established. But I don't suppose the truth will ever catch up with the more colorful falsehood. Malcolm Forbes
Download Wallpaper:

Quotations, like much better things, has its abuses. Isaac D'Israeli
Download Wallpaper:

Quotations when engraved upon the memory give you good thoughts. Winston Churchill
Download Wallpaper:

Quotations are best brought in to confirm some opinion controverted. Jonathan Swift
Download Wallpaper:

I think there are a lot more writers who are actors than you know; they just don't have roles on famous TV shows that you recognize. Danny Strong
Download Wallpaper:

| NEXT PAGE >