1 Year Together Quotes

RELATED QUOTES

Mrs. Rimas cried at the mention of the wafer and the traditional Christmas blessing. "God grant that we are all together again next year. Ruta Sepetys
Download Wallpaper:

Bringing all 45 members of my crazy family together, and watching them argue is super awesome. It's good to do it just once a year. Milla Jovovich
Download Wallpaper:

We're showing that there's no excuse for other nations to come together, both developed and developing, to achieve a strong global climate agreement next year. Barack Obama
Download Wallpaper:

You might be a redneck if during your senior year you and your mother had homeroom together. Jeff Foxworthy
Download Wallpaper:

I had a New Year's kiss once. But it was like, 'Let's start the year off together,' and then we wound up breaking up the night after! Joe Jonas
Download Wallpaper:

Once you are assigned to a flight, the whole crew is assigned at the same time, and then that crew trains together for a whole year to prepare for that flight. Sally Ride
Download Wallpaper:

The U.S. and Iraq will work together next year to shift Iraqi resources from unproductive subsidies to productive uses that enable Iraqis to earn livelihoods. Zalmay Khalilzad
Download Wallpaper:

Some people swear there's no beauty left in the world, no magic. Then how do you explain the entire world coming together on one night to celebrate the hope of a new year? Claire Morgan
Download Wallpaper:

Because we don't have much time together, I will give you as much love in a year as I could give you in a lifetime. Amelie Nothomb
Download Wallpaper:

Six happy years together Such a perfect matching You're entering the 7 year itch zone This is no time for scratching John Walter Bratton
Download Wallpaper:

I am confident our best years lie ahead of us and that together we will continue to make Apple the magical place that it is. Tim Cook
Download Wallpaper:

Most bands have a two-year success rate. By the third year, it's sort of over. Here we are in Poison still together 26 years later. Bret Michaels
Download Wallpaper:

Bluegrass has brought more people together and made more friends than any music in the world. You meet people at festivals and renew acquaintances year after year. Bill Monroe
Download Wallpaper:

After about a year or so, I was in L.A.; I'd decided to try to get a band together out there Stephen Stills
Download Wallpaper:

Goodbye, kind year, we walk no more together. But here in quiet happiness we part. Sarah Doudney
Download Wallpaper:

I got an album coming out with Bibby (No Limitations) we gone do a joint album our first-ever joint album together officially since we started that's coming this year 2017. Lil Herb
Download Wallpaper:

I ran into Axl [Rose] at a club some year ago and told him he's crazy, we all miss them, and he needs to get the band back together. Steven Tyler
Download Wallpaper:

From the depth of need and despair, people can work together, can organize themselves to solve their own problems and fill their own needs with dignity and strength. Cesar Chavez
Download Wallpaper:

I've always thought New Year's Day was an especially American tradition, full of the optimism and hope we're famous for in our daily lives - an energy and confidence we call the American spirit. Perhaps because we know we control our own destiny, we believe deep down inside that working together we can make each new year better than the old. Ronald Reagan
Download Wallpaper:

Today, one year after their divorce, Pamela and Tommy Lee announced they're getting back together. You know what that means? There's still hope for Ike and Tina Turner. Jay Leno
Download Wallpaper:

| NEXT PAGE >