1 Year in Heaven Quotations

RELATED QUOTES

Quotations are best brought in to confirm some opinion controverted. Jonathan Swift
Download Wallpaper:

Rees's First Law of Quotations: When in doubt, ascribe all quotations to George Bernard Shaw. Nigel Rees
Download Wallpaper:

A wide range of quotations are necessary for the repertoire of a well-rounded speaker. Quotations are able to illustrate in a few words what is difficult to explain in many. Carolyn Warner
Download Wallpaper:

I Pray Heaven to bestow the best of blessing on THIS HOUSE, and on All that shall hereafter Inhabit it. May none but honest and wise men ever rule under this roof! President Franklin D. Roosevelt had this lettered in gold in the marble over the fireplace in the State Dining Room of the White House. The quotation above follows the capitalization used in the inscription. John Adams
Download Wallpaper:

Glory to God in highest heaven, Who unto man His Son hath given; While angels sing with tender mirth, A glad new year to all the earth. Martin Luther
Download Wallpaper:

I quote others in order to better express myself. Michel De Montaigne
Download Wallpaper:

Not everything that can be extracted appears in anthologies of quotations, in commonplace books, or on the back of Celestial Seasonings boxes. Only certain sorts of extracts become quotations. Gary Saul Morson
Download Wallpaper:

He wrapped himself in quotations - as a beggar would enfold himself in the purple of Emperors. Rudyard Kipling
Download Wallpaper:

In spite of his practical ability, some of his experience had petrified into maxims and quotations. George Eliot
Download Wallpaper:

Quotations in my work are like wayside robbers who leap out armed and relieve the stroller of his conviction. Walter Benjamin
Download Wallpaper:

One has to secrete a jelly in which to slip quotations down people's throats - and one always secretes too much jelly. Virginia Woolf
Download Wallpaper:

Sometimes it seems the only accomplishment my education ever bestowed on me was the ability to think in quotations. Margaret Drabble
Download Wallpaper:

Quotations offer one kind of break in what the eye can see, the ear can hear. Ihab Hassan
Download Wallpaper:

Now we sit through Shakespeare in order to recognize the quotations. Orson Welles
Download Wallpaper:

In the garden of literature, the highest and the most charismatic flowers are always the quotations. Mehmet Murat Ildan
Download Wallpaper:

To read quotations is to live in a planet with multiple suns! Mehmet Murat Ildan
Download Wallpaper:

Quotations are useful in periods of ignorance or obscurantist beliefs. Guy Debord
Download Wallpaper:

It isn't much of a book of quotations if I am not in it. Ernie J Zelinski
Download Wallpaper:

You can find that sort of regularity in Stock Exchange quotations. Robert Bunsen
Download Wallpaper:

Oh, I don't read. I skulk about in search of quotations that might make me appear educated. Tasha Alexander
Download Wallpaper:

| NEXT PAGE >