1 Year Anniversary Quotes

RELATED QUOTES

June 2005 is the five year anniversary of the debut of Battle Pope. Robert Kirkman
Download Wallpaper:

And this year is going to be the 25th anniversary of the 17-0 team, the only undefeated season. Don Shula
Download Wallpaper:

Happy Valentine's day sir! Next year, happy anniversary na yan ha. Toni Gonzaga
Download Wallpaper:

Each year on the anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr.'s birth, America has the opportunity to reflect on our nation's progress towards the realization of his dream. Adam Schiff
Download Wallpaper:

For you wake one day, look around and say, somebody wonderful married me. Fred Ebb
Download Wallpaper:

todays the first anniversary of the asteroid hitting the moon. A year ago i was sixteen years old, a sophomore in high school. Susan Beth Pfeffer
Download Wallpaper:

I didn't make my first solo record until 1981 so I don't have any 60's or 70's recordings but I am working on a large boxed set called DUST to be released next year, the 20th anniversary of my first solo record. Adrian Belew
Download Wallpaper:

Strike an average between what a woman thinks of her husband a month before she marries him and what she thinks of him a year afterward, and you will have the truth about him. H L Mencken
Download Wallpaper:

Every year, I am conscious of the anniversary of my 1974 World Trade Center walk. Philippe Petit
Download Wallpaper:

Actually, the year 2000 is our 25th anniversary of doing Captain & Tennille. I can't believe it. It's like, how is this possible? Toni Tennille
Download Wallpaper:

A wedding anniversary is the celebration of love, trust, partnership, tolerance and tenacity. The order varies for any given year. Paul Sweeney
Download Wallpaper:

I've been sober for two-and-a-half years, My children are happy. In August, my wife and I will celebrate our fifteenth wedding anniversary. My band is back together with a sold-out tour. Trey Anastasio
Download Wallpaper:

There is no feeling more comforting and consoling than knowing you are right next to the one you love. Oscar Wilde
Download Wallpaper:

Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads, which sew people together through the years. Simone Signoret
Download Wallpaper:

The world has grown suspicious of anything that looks like a happily married life. Oscar Wilde
Download Wallpaper:

If at first you don't succeed, redefine success. George Carlin
Download Wallpaper:

Two human loves make one divine. Elizabeth Barrett Browning
Download Wallpaper:

Marriage is a partnership in which each inspires the other, and brings fruition to both of you. Millicent Carey Mcintosh
Download Wallpaper:

My mother and father had a terrible marriage. They celebrated their wedding anniversary one year with their friends. Why did they celebrate? Maybe because they had lasted so many years without killing each other. Marina Abramovic
Download Wallpaper:

Both the Obama and Romney campaigns said they pulled all their political ads today in observance of the September 11th anniversary. But politics wasn't very far offstage. The Obama campaign sees foreign policy as an advantage this year. Mara Liasson
Download Wallpaper:

| NEXT PAGE >