1 Year Anniversary For Boyfriend Quotes

RELATED QUOTES

For you wake one day, look around and say, somebody wonderful married me. Fred Ebb
Download Wallpaper:

I didn't really get into boys until my junior year of high school, when I had my first boyfriend. But for the most part I was always playing sports, so I was too busy for them! Jennie Finch
Download Wallpaper:

A wedding anniversary is the celebration of love, trust, partnership, tolerance and tenacity. The order varies for any given year. Paul Sweeney
Download Wallpaper:

I've been sober for two-and-a-half years, My children are happy. In August, my wife and I will celebrate our fifteenth wedding anniversary. My band is back together with a sold-out tour. Trey Anastasio
Download Wallpaper:

Last year my boyfriend gave me a painting - a very personal one. I really prefer personal gifts or ones made by someone for me. Except diamonds. That's the exception to the rule. Minnie Driver
Download Wallpaper:

You are the best thing that's ever been mine. Taylor Swift
Download Wallpaper:

Six happy years together Such a perfect matching You're entering the 7 year itch zone This is no time for scratching John Walter Bratton
Download Wallpaper:

We come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Sam Keen
Download Wallpaper:

June 2005 is the five year anniversary of the debut of Battle Pope. Robert Kirkman
Download Wallpaper:

And this year is going to be the 25th anniversary of the 17-0 team, the only undefeated season. Don Shula
Download Wallpaper:

Happy Valentine's day sir! Next year, happy anniversary na yan ha. Toni Gonzaga
Download Wallpaper:

My wife Margaret is the best thing that's ever happened to me. Ryne Sandberg
Download Wallpaper:

The bonds of matrimony are like any other bonds - they mature slowly. Peter De Vries
Download Wallpaper:

It was very hard for all of us. It's still very hard. The anniversary of his death just passed, and every single one of his friends, still, after all these years... it's unbelievable. Eydie Gorme
Download Wallpaper:

Nudity is for my boyfriend or my doctor. Ginnifer Goodwin
Download Wallpaper:

Twas the fifteenth anniversary of her twenty-second year, So he smiled at her as sweetly as a hog And asked what present she would like. And jestingly she said: Your green tie for my little yellow dog. Billy Bennett
Download Wallpaper:

(The new boyfriend) knows I write every day for hours but has no idea that all I'm writing about is me. It seems wiser to let him think I'm an aspiring novelist instead of just an alcoholic with a year of sobriety who spends eight hours a day writing about the other 16. Augusten Burroughs
Download Wallpaper:

A development deal is an in-between record deal. It's like, a guy saying that he wants to date you but not be your boyfriend. You know, they don't wanna sign you to an actual record deal or put an album out on you. They wanna watch your progress for a year. Taylor Swift
Download Wallpaper:

So dear I love him that with him, All deaths I could endure. Without him, live no life William Shakespeare
Download Wallpaper:

I believe that you have a boyfriend for certain times of your life, and I think the boyfriend who is your most beautiful first boyfriend is not the boyfriend that you're with in college, and your college boyfriend is not your first boyfriend! Amy Sherman-Palladino
Download Wallpaper:

| NEXT PAGE >