1 Year Ago Death Quotes

Till then, good-night! You wish the time were now? And I. You do not blush to wish it so? You would have blush'd yourself to death To own so much a year ago. What! both these snowy hands? ah, then I'll have to say, Good-night again. Thomas Bailey Aldrich

I don't care about three years ago - I don't care about two years ago. I don't care about last year. The only thing I care about is this week. Tom Brady

I told him he'd have a heart attack a year ago, but unfortunately he lived a year longer. Eugene Ormandy

Many years ago I resolved never to bother with New Year's resolutions, and I've stuck with it ever since. Dave Beard

It was many and many a year ago, In a kingdom by the sea, That a maiden there lived whom you may know By the name of Annabel Lee;- And this maiden she lived with no other thought Than to love and be loved by me. Edgar Allan Poe

A year ago,' I said, 'you wouldn't have asked this of me.' 'A year ago,' he answered, 'you wouldn't have hesitated to drink.' I crossed to the desk and tossed it down. Charlaine Harris

Do you know it was a year a ago today? Jay London

A film like Genevieve to my contemporaries is not a film made years ago, but last week or last year. They see me as I was then, not as I am now. Kenneth More

Are you better off than you were one year ago, one month ago, or one week ago? If not, things will not improve by themselves. Tim Ferriss

In the death of my son, now more than two years ago, I seem to have lost a beautiful estate,-no more. I cannot get it nearer to me. Ralph Waldo Emerson

98% of the atoms in your body were not there a year ago. Deepak Chopra

I bought me a guitar about a year ago, learned how to play in a day or so. Bobby Bare

Every year you wait, long ago gets farther away. Mark Twain

A year ago,' I said, 'you would' have asked this of me.' 'A year ago,' he answered, 'you would' have hesitated to drink.' I crossed to the desk and tossed it down. Charlaine Harris

We're looking at a much worse [Hurricane] risk than people were thinking about a year ago ...some places are going to become uninsurable. Judith Curry

I agreed to take part in a New York University Institute for Humanities conference a year ago. . . . Audre Lorde

I'd say a little over a year ago I started doing TM [Transcendental Meditation] and that's really changed everything. Jennifer Aniston

I stopped dating for six months a year ago. Dating requires a lot of energy and focus. Daphne Zuniga

Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago. Bernard Berenson

Where was Paris Hilton a year ago? She's a fabulous character to write about. Jackie Collins

1 Year Ago Death Quotes, 1 Year Death Anniversary Quotes, 1 Year Death Memorial Quotes, A Year Ago Quotes, 1 Year Anniversary Quotes, 1 Year Birthday Quotes, 1 Year Sober Quotes, 1 Year Sobriety Quotes, 1 Year Together Quotes, A Better Place Than In A Year Ago Quotes, 1 Year Anniversary For Boyfriend Quotes, 1 Year in Heaven Quotations, 1 Year Work Anniversary Quotes, 10 Year Old Quotes, 10 Year Reunion Quotes, 100 Year Short Quotes, 16 Year Old Quotes, 1st Year Birthday Quotes, 1 Death Funny Years Quotes, 10 Year Anniversary Funny Quotes,