1 Year Ago Death Quotes

RELATED QUOTES

Till then, good-night! You wish the time were now? And I. You do not blush to wish it so? You would have blush'd yourself to death To own so much a year ago. What! both these snowy hands? ah, then I'll have to say, Good-night again. Thomas Bailey Aldrich
Download Wallpaper:

I don't care about three years ago - I don't care about two years ago. I don't care about last year. The only thing I care about is this week. Tom Brady
Download Wallpaper:

I told him he'd have a heart attack a year ago, but unfortunately he lived a year longer. Eugene Ormandy
Download Wallpaper:

Many years ago I resolved never to bother with New Year's resolutions, and I've stuck with it ever since. Dave Beard
Download Wallpaper:

It was many and many a year ago, In a kingdom by the sea, That a maiden there lived whom you may know By the name of Annabel Lee;- And this maiden she lived with no other thought Than to love and be loved by me. Edgar Allan Poe
Download Wallpaper:

A year ago,' I said, 'you wouldn't have asked this of me.' 'A year ago,' he answered, 'you wouldn't have hesitated to drink.' I crossed to the desk and tossed it down. Charlaine Harris
Download Wallpaper:

Do you know it was a year a ago today? Jay London
Download Wallpaper:

A film like Genevieve to my contemporaries is not a film made years ago, but last week or last year. They see me as I was then, not as I am now. Kenneth More
Download Wallpaper:

Are you better off than you were one year ago, one month ago, or one week ago? If not, things will not improve by themselves. Tim Ferriss
Download Wallpaper:

In the death of my son, now more than two years ago, I seem to have lost a beautiful estate,-no more. I cannot get it nearer to me. Ralph Waldo Emerson
Download Wallpaper:

98% of the atoms in your body were not there a year ago. Deepak Chopra
Download Wallpaper:

I bought me a guitar about a year ago, learned how to play in a day or so. Bobby Bare
Download Wallpaper:

Every year you wait, long ago gets farther away. Mark Twain
Download Wallpaper:

A year ago,' I said, 'you would' have asked this of me.' 'A year ago,' he answered, 'you would' have hesitated to drink.' I crossed to the desk and tossed it down. Charlaine Harris
Download Wallpaper:

We're looking at a much worse [Hurricane] risk than people were thinking about a year ago ...some places are going to become uninsurable. Judith Curry
Download Wallpaper:

I agreed to take part in a New York University Institute for Humanities conference a year ago. . . . Audre Lorde
Download Wallpaper:

I'd say a little over a year ago I started doing TM [Transcendental Meditation] and that's really changed everything. Jennifer Aniston
Download Wallpaper:

I stopped dating for six months a year ago. Dating requires a lot of energy and focus. Daphne Zuniga
Download Wallpaper:

Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago. Bernard Berenson
Download Wallpaper:

Where was Paris Hilton a year ago? She's a fabulous character to write about. Jackie Collins
Download Wallpaper:

| NEXT PAGE >